Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hey Guys a few questions:

Is there a way to find out if companions are noble? (found nothing on the internet so far) i only played mods where this actually matters. (looking in the files would be also ok)
    Also i could not find any special personality ( for example Upstanding, martial) stuff like this, for every lord in the game.

So if im going to create my own kingdom are they all act the same?

Offtopic:
    I played several mods before this one, like perisno acok 1257 and a lot of others. And i always thought the models for example giants in perisno are created by the modder itself but actually this mod used them before. or later i dont know.
    is this normal in the modding buisness? is this stealing or do they all have the permissions? i was just wondering because there are so many models (especially Equipment) that are copies.
  2. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

ZeroSugar said:
    Im using attrition to my advantage in my battles but it seems weird when I click "wait till tomorrow morning" I end up having to click that screen multiple times, it hurts on the eyes having to click it over and over and over again :sad:

do it before you build your stuff (then it works) you could also go into combat and retreat any time, then its possible again because you have to build all again. again again again
  3. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

i nearly played any faction and now im playin with dwarves.

i have problems with some sieges. they cant climb some ladders... so they always stuck at the beginning.

had this two times
    (federo castle)
    (and the other one i forgot somewhere at tolarian empire too) (a siege with two ladders) should be Lesbere, Headow or Dillac Castle
  4. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Hysteria VII said:
    Hello again, i have a very specific question.

1. Are the Perisno Runed Knight's trainable? The Faction Tree in game goes off the Page for me so I can't see them. Apparently you can get them from Perisno Darkforest Calvary but it doesnt show in game (because the tree clips off the screen)  or on the troop tree on the Forums. (Doesn't look updated anyways.)

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=285057.0

Just wondering because I got 4 of them after capturing a Castle and I want more but I couldn't seem to find them.

http://perisno.wikia.com/wiki/Perisno_Runed_Knight

Nope you cant train them. you can only free them.
  5. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    dattelmann said:
    I always can only recruit nobles from the faction before.
    Do you mean original faction?

Yes for example if im a vassal of the falcon and i conquer every town and castle on the map im not able to recruit falcon noble troops just all other noble troops from any other faction.

but if i start my own faction all these change to perisno noble troops.
  6. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

How can i recruit noble troops of my faction? I always can only recruit nobles from the faction before.

i want geldarian nobles not aroulo.  im a vassal of geldar so conquering azure keep is not rally an option.

any possible way maybe something like tweaking?
  7. About Household Guards.

also its very cool when your cavalry (household troops) rides on a big black wolf (quest from the dragon marshall) aracanus armour, a good head, shield, bow and then they are pretty unstoppable.

the good thing is you can change them all the time. ever tried them with leaf bombs  :iamamoron:  :lol: you can even give them flamebringer  :mrgreen:

but all items will be standard so if you give them a cracked or lordly armour its going to be normal after the conversation.
  8. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

sobora said:
    also, where's the mercenary guild located?

south of the lake under federo castle

9. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

With the prisoners same for me just getting one of "something"

my problem/bug:

the household troops dont save equipment for me. gave them aracanus armor and some other solid gear. they are pretty insane. but now everything is gone after i saved and reloaded the game.
    also the recruitment says five for 10k each. but i only have to pay 30k.

edit:

hotfix 2... meh read the first word and thought you dont need it
Back
Top Bottom