Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

NVM i found it , looks like i was subscribed on steam ,just unsub, del all ,unzip back and work like a dream

iStealth2387 said:
Now that I think about it, I do get those types of prisoners. Just curious, what are the parameters for getting prisoners? I guess I was just focused on the times that I didn't get prisoners when I went after a specific party anticipating getting their prisoners as a reward for defeating them.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,325551.msg8641469.html#msg8641469

Ok... Thanks for the info. The recruitment tied to faction relation and charisma makes a lot of sense. Witht he new info... looks like its working fine for me.

Wounded troops to prisoners on the other hand.... Definitely broken. Tested only solo battles... large solo battle. 100 v 200. ALOT.  Definitely only getting 1 unit per type.

Wondering if it's tied to my companions. Getting the feeling that their flagged early as lords and maybe registering as a "Strong ally". Gonna play around with it a bit and see if that's a link.

>Edit<  This is exactly what it is. :cool: Fired all my companions and did a test. Crap ton of prisoners. :shock: Christ the money I've missed not picking up on this bug.

Don't know which companion it is but the ones I have in party: Tamaris, Marcus, Siliventhiel, Dietrich, Tylen, Kara, Kengesh, Zaira, Agnare, Alindel, & Fazl.

May want to double check the other companions to be sure the bug isn't hiding in others also.

Also... the stat bug struck again. This time Agility. I'm wearing the elven stat boost boots... so probably the problem.  So far anything boosting stats seems to get stack in applying the points permanently. was the medic books, then custom mercs and now it seems the boots. Might want to flesh through all the stat boosting stuff.

I accepted a quest from some adventurer in a tavern.
It told me to speak to my companion, Shi Jin.
I did. I was then given 4 quests, each one to eliminate a specific horde of invaders.
A few weeks pass and suddenly I get spammed with messages of the kind seen in the picture below.
I've been getting an endless stream of them for a few days now, and they only come when I'm travelling around on the world map.

fc5bd2ae225746b8a30dbd49c2c599ff.png

There seems to be some sort of item duplication with companions using the auto upgrade, only seems to have happened with their initial armor but I have ended up with additional copies of the initial chest pieces and sometimes boots and helmets when I let them pick new items from loot.

Bankoleva said:
>Edit<  This is exactly what it is. :cool: Fired all my companions and did a test. Crap ton of prisoners. :shock: Christ the money I've missed not picking up on this bug.
Don't know which companion it is but the ones I have in party: Tamaris, Marcus, Siliventhiel, Dietrich, Tylen, Kara, Kengesh, Zaira, Agnare, Alindel, & Fazl.
Ouch.
I'll take a look at this.
Thank you, your reports are really helpful.

Bankoleva said:
Also... the stat bug struck again. This time Agility. I'm wearing the elven stat boost boots... so probably the problem.  So far anything boosting stats seems to get stack in applying the points permanently. was the medic books, then custom mercs and now it seems the boots. Might want to flesh through all the stat boosting stuff.
Scheiße.
It was a different piece of code from am OSP integrated into Perisno.
I'll fix this too, thank you again.

I have discovered that Chieftain Treznoz (Sut giants) is lacking a body, he has a head and hands and feet, but it seems like his armor mesh is broken. *Haven't checked if its like that in battle, just inside of the castle* I would post a pic but I seem to be unable to, I have the pic on my steam profile though, same name because of how creative I am.

sollandel said:
I have discovered that Chieftain Treznoz (Sut giants) is lacking a body, he has a head and hands and feet, but it seems like his armor mesh is broken. *Haven't checked if its like that in battle, just inside of the castle* I would post a pic but I seem to be unable to, I have the pic on my steam profile though, same name because of how creative I am.
Do you have the latest hotfix installed?
Yes, the mesh of one of giants' "civilian" outfits was incorrectly named, as snouz discovered, but it should be fixed by now.

The bugs I have encountered so far:
1) A "friendly duel" with a lord while in the sea turned out to be just an unfriendly naval battle
2) Valgautr Swordbreaker (volheere mercs guy) at Forde gave a quest to eliminate Nibor Hood's party at Valellon and gave me 35 of his mercs, but there was nothing at the village
3) During a dialogue with adventurer in a tavern (after drinking something from the armourer in Fountain Hall) the dialogue option "what do you have for me" led to the adventurer saying "Please wait, let me see...." with nothing happening next, so the game was frozen"

I'm unable to use the new formations, when I select a troop type, a few more menus flash on the screen, but I'm only able to select F1, F2 and F3

I have noticed that the troops in the battles are very high, even when I set it to 150 in game or 300 with battlesize tool.
some were 500+ vs 500+, which is a big lag monster.
anyone else experiencing this ?
.8 and the hot fixes installed.

Joelnh said:
I have noticed that the troops in the battles are very high, even when I set it to 150 in game or 300 with battlesize tool.
some were 500+ vs 500+, which is a big lag monster.
anyone else experiencing this ?
.8 and the hot fixes installed.

Set the value in BS tool to minimum. This should give you accurate values that match the values that you can see in "options".

BS tool is not simply an alternative way edit BS, it multiplies values that you set in the game.

With the prisoners same for me just getting one of "something"

my problem/bug:

the household troops dont save equipment for me. gave them aracanus armor and some other solid gear. they are pretty insane. but now everything is gone after i saved and reloaded the game.
also the recruitment says five for 10k each. but i only have to pay 30k.

edit:

hotfix 2... meh read the first word and thought you dont need it

Whilst browsing the troop trees I noticed that the Perisno Zealot (cavalry) has a heavy crossbow (not usable whilst mounted), is this a bug? Also when letting my companions choose loot from the lootpool and then picking up whats left and leaving I got copies of their equipment aswell. I'm on hotfix 2 I think.

xzavian said:
Whilst browsing the troop trees I noticed that the Perisno Zealot (cavalry) has a heavy crossbow (not usable whilst mounted), is this a bug?
Nope. And PZs are not the only ones.
Horse archers' AI is bad, so in field battles these guys are ordinary cavalry, but they can still use their crossbows in sieges or after enemies kill their horses. 

hello i seem to have found a bug based on the missing portrait quest.i seem to be stuck on the stage where the assassins told me that count zaos is the one who hired them to steal the portrait. After they told me that and i killed them there seems to be no further advancement of the quest

Joining a faction that is currently at war with The Zann Dynasty doesn't change your relations with the Zann at all. Your faction can be at war with them, yet you will remain friendly with them. Is it supposed to be like that?

Hi, its appears i found a bug in my weekly budget, i have 2 enterprises, i get 1739 from one and 4055 from the other and 0 lost due to tax inefficiency (btw im not a lord of anything) and I pay 3994 to my troops,now correct me if i am wrong but i should be getting 1800 leftover gold,but that doesn't happen, i have 28734 and by the end of the week i have 24740.
Sry but i can't pos any images yet,also i play with diplo economic changes on medium.

TheHarald said:
Joining a faction that is currently at war with The Zann Dynasty doesn't change your relations with the Zann at all. Your faction can be at war with them, yet you will remain friendly with them. Is it supposed to be like that?
No, that's weird...
vmpv25 said:
Hi, its appears i found a bug in my weekly budget, i have 2 enterprises, i get 1739 from one and 4055 from the other and 0 lost due to tax inefficiency (btw im not a lord of anything) and I pay 3994 to my troops,now correct me if i am wrong but i should be getting 1800 leftover gold,but that doesn't happen, i have 28734 and by the end of the week i have 24740.
Did you install the first or any later hotfixes?

Back
Top Bottom