Search results for query: *

• Users: Dub
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dub

Native Completed The Battle of Raydenburg (Valcones Clan Server Organized Event)!!!

The Battle of Raydenburg
  2. Dub

I Crash whenever i enter 22nd siege with the map "Snowy siege" playing

yeah title explaisn it self i enter 22nd Siege Server, and if theres snowy siege on i crash instantly.
  3. Dub

Crashing Whenever a shield breaks.

This happens a lot and it comes and goes, or maybe it just reacts to only some kind of shields. I think if a nord shield breaks i get problems but i dont know why, anyway i crash isntantly.
  4. Dub

M&B: Warband Native Clans List

Special Thanks to Styo for creating the 1st Clan list in 2009. And thanks to Jadi Melborn for keeping it running since Styo. Clan Index: European Clans: North American Clans: Australian Clans: Asian Clans: International Clans
  5. Dub

Apology to The Taleworlds community.

Dear Taleworlds Community, I'd like to apologize for my behavior and general attitude over the past 2 years for both long past and recent events. My behaviour in the past has bean trollish, arrogant and lack of a better word i have bean a complete ass to many people. I wanted ot do this since i...
  6. Dub

The Kingdom of Valcones {Recruiting}{EU Clan}

The Kingdom of Valcones is a competitive European clan for Mount & Blade: Warband. The Kingdom of Valcones was created on 09/10/2011, The goal of The Kingdom of Valcones is to create a Community where members can enjoy this game and its mods with others, and to create a disciplined skilled force...
  7. Dub

My game Crashes whenever a shield breaks.

Basicly title says it all, whenever a shield breaks i crash i have taleworlds version Warband.
  8. Dub

MP Fantasy [WB]The Bells of War (Desperately in need of Texturer(s))

[center] [font=times new roman] [size=18pt] The Bells of War mod, will hopefully at itsending include flying mounts, 11 all new factions, new combat features and animations. Realistic morale factors and demoralizatiion techniques. New Game modes. And over a dozen new Scenes/Maps. This mod is...
  9. Dub

Help!

Ok so i used the torrent link to download installer i download it install graphic thing and everything is great i reach day 10 went into "cave" killed a bunch of bandits got new equipment uber sexy. But then i go to din gonwy for the quest and when i try to enter a map or room warband crashes...
  10. Dub

Dowload 135 problems...

1st it takes me an hour to download and when i start the installer it says missing setup files what do i do?
  11. Dub

EU_A_PW_Roleplay *New Mercenary Company/Naval Ship Crew* The Bellatorum

[font=times new roman] [size=24pt]The Bellatorum We are a New Group of Warriors who wish to promote roleplay and fight as one on a ship crew in naval battles. We are all (for now) from 1 native Clan Called Guard of Ergellon (GoE). We are Currently not recruiting but in naval battles if you...
  12. Dub

Memoirs of Ganathor Hammer Hand (on The Naval Battle of 15/8/2011)

Hello friends if you are reading this you probably know how the day ended but read this anyway it might interest you, the story of me and my company at the battle of well...  I will call it The Battle of Falcones (Latin For the Falcons). Please read on and hopefully you'll enjoy this little...
  13. Dub

The Tavern

Hello, I jsut came into my inheritance of the local Tavern, my tavern offers everything from booze to healing, and from bodyguards to assassins. if you would like to join us as a guard, a prostitute, and doctor, or an assassin for hire message me here, come visit the tavern today for any...
  14. Dub

Who would be interested in renting 100 slot server for qpprox. 50 Euro a month?

Im thinking of puchasing a core and im wondering if anyone would liek to rent the extra servers i have left over please jsut post nothign is promised and the price might change.
  15. Dub

Good Forums? Where can i make a good forum for my clan. (For Free or low price)

Hello id like to know if any of you have suggestions about where i can make a forum for my clan.
  16. Dub

Native Completed (GoE Sponsored) Grand Tourney of Champions! (EU)

The Grand Tourney of Champions Come one, Come all, to fight for Glory and Honour, Riches or Greed, Bloodlust or Fame the choice is Yours! Where Prince may face Pauper or Knight a Mercenary all are equal, except when your dead and knocked out the Tournament. This a strictly 1 v 1 tournament...
  17. Dub

[TRV] The Royal Vanguard *Recruiting EU*

The Royal Vanguard The Royal Vanguard is a Mount and Blade: With Fire & Sword clan based in Europe. We fight as Sweden or Poland, and we strive to advance the potential This game ahs for clan warfare and encourage more players to join together and form clans. TRV is currently Recruiting...
  18. Dub

Equipment Ranking.

Hello this is a list of what rank eahc  piece of equipment is tell me what you think. Swords of The Infantry: 1. The Highlnader Basket-Hilt Sword due to its cool look length speed and damage, an easy win. 2. Officer Sword Takes 2nd due to its length cool look and high dmage/speed. 3. The...
  19. Dub

Mount and blade crashing when playing mount and musket.

Hey Mount & Musket community, i have bean crashing a lot recently like literally once every hour with 75-80 percent performance, which is strange because on native i have 60 performance and i run smooth as cream. Some help guysi have a secure wireless connection and i have tried 2 different...
  20. Dub

Problems with Crashing...

Hey Mount & Musket community, i have bean crashing a lot recently like literally once every hour with 75-80 percent performance, which is strange because on native i have 60 performance and i run smooth as cream. Some help guysi have a secure wireless connection and i have tried 2 different...
Back
Top Bottom