Apology to The Taleworlds community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

Knight
Dear Taleworlds Community,

I'd like to apologize for my behavior and general attitude over the past 2 years for both long past and recent events. My behaviour in the past has bean trollish, arrogant and lack of a better word i have bean a complete ass to many people. I wanted ot do this since i decided to read over my past posts and i see how arrogant and immature they were. So i have decided to be better i make this thread to show this to all and so rather have issues with someone in the future i prefer the speak there minds here if they have anything ot say. I especially want to apologize to Eirikur for my past atitude towards him, your mod was very good and i doubt mine will reach its standard but ill try my best, but i should not have said your mod died. I'd like to say sorry to Maynd and his clan for accussing them off cheating in ENL  with not getting informed (when i joined the match server i was spectator and had free camera i was assumign the had free camera on and were looking at our tactics, it turned out ot be a bug) im sorry for that and i know now it was a mistake and that i was rash and stupid for not checkign the settings first (in all honesty i did not know such a bug existed).  Sorry to isak (now 22nd mil) for raging at him when he left my past clan KDL and being an ass to him since them (to be fair you provoked me a lot of times too). And lastly sorry to king of scotland for being a **** to you and several of your clans though you were pretty agressive since LV i have done my fair share of **** moves. And also i already spoke with some niflheim people and said sorry to them, i uknowingly (swear i didnt know) recruited one of there members who was the brother of one of my members and the son of another.

P.S. Almost forgot sorry to MadocComadrin for raging at him/ about him in my thread for not getting our banners, you havent responded to my messages for like 2 weeks but still you did not deserve that. I understand you have a life so ill try not to rush you (but if you read this could you please message me).

Sincerely,
HolyTemplar

Rhade is too awesome and too badass to make such a thread. He's a different kind of tröll. :eek:

Besides, I, and many, would argue that his clan represents a great beacon of hope (rofl) for the north american competitive scene .

Angantyr said:
HarkonHakoon said:
the north american competitive scene .
What NA competitive scene ?  :razz:

Oh, I'd say the one that placed either 3rd or 4th (I forget now) in the Nation's Cup, despite playing on high ping servers the entire tournament.

That means there's a good chance NA placed higher than your country.

What's a small competitive league if there's almost no serious clans to play in it ?

Are you seriously disagreeing that the NA community is far, far smaller than the EU ( which btw. includes the enormous Russian and Turkish ) community ? Or that it is thus more likely to have less clans who play the game on a competitive level ? I know most EU and US clans and certainly by the looks of it we have many, many more highly competitive clans, and each much larger than anything beyond the sea. My jape is not meant as very offensive, I actually pity you and hope for future growth of the NA community. I'm pretty sure I've even heard you complain about the small community yourself.

But now that we've brought the discussion up I and many other European players I know have never been impressed at the average skill level when visiting US servers, including that of supposedly high tier clans and players. I'm not denying that good NA players exist, though, of course.

And don't get started about the ENL, my country of Denmark has 5 million people to draw WB players from while yours has more than 500,000,000. Taken as a single country you stood a good chance of doing well compared to all the small nations ( my country together with Norway couldn't even keep a team together to finish the league the first year ).

Must... Defend... Country...

Warband is a EU game though

The US was lucky we even got to buy and play it

Yes we are a much smaller community about 1/5 of the EU warband Population I would estimate

And if you want to duel just let me know

Also I move that someone build a island between EU and US  :razz:

Holy Templar said:
I'd like to say sorry to Maynd and his clan for accussing them off cheating in ENL  with not getting informed (when i joined the match server i was spectator and had free camera i was assumign the had free camera on and were looking at our tactics, it turned out ot be a bug) im sorry for that and i know now it was a mistake and that i was rash and stupid for not checkign the settings first (in all honesty i did not know such a bug existed).

I accept your apologies, that ENL episode was very sad, glad you can recognize that error, even if it is 2 months later.
As I stated before, its up to you to change your attitude to a more positive one, but don't expect everyone to be so soft as I am.
Good luck for the future Templar.
Best regards

Kurt <3

Before it always looked like you trolled or just being really stupid, hope you have changed though.  :smile:

Angantyr said:
What's a small competitive league if there's almost no serious clans to play in it ?

Are you seriously disagreeing that the NA community is far, far smaller than the EU ( which btw. includes the enormous Russian and Turkish ) community ? Or that it is thus more likely to have less clans who play the game on a competitive level ? I know most EU and US clans and certainly by the looks of it we have many, many more highly competitive clans, and each much larger than anything beyond the sea. My jape is not meant as very offensive, I actually pity you and hope for future growth of the NA community. I'm pretty sure I've even heard you complain about the small community yourself.

You realize that "small" and "competitive" have no bearing on each other right? North America could have all of five good warband players, but if those five are at the same level as players in Turkey, Denmark, or Nowheristan, then NA is still competitive.

If you're trying to argue that the North American community doesn't run as many tournaments and thus there's less opportunities for competition, I don't think either myself or Rhade would disagree.

But now that we've brought the discussion up I and many other European players I know have never been impressed at the average skill level when visiting US servers, including that of supposedly high tier clans and players. I'm not denying that good NA players exist, though, of course.

**** waving does not behoove you. As Rhade pointed out, the USA team finished higher than a vast majority of European teams and did so while at a disadvantage. Your argument that North America has a higher population and thus a better talent pool to draw from is also fallacious. Ultimately this boils down to community size, of which several european countries dominate.

If you wanted to be really precise, try determining the amount of people who both play video games and are interested in competitive hand to hand combat simulators. You don't have to take my word for it, but I'll bet the numbers are similar for both Denmark and the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom