The Kingdom of Valcones {Recruiting}{EU Clan}

What makes you get out of bed?

• Mom/Girlfriend/Partner/Other making breakfeast?

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Nerd kids/work duties?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Mom telling you to wake up?

• WWWWWAAAAAAARRRRBBBBAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Morning Dump...

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dub

Knight
29oiu4x.png

The Kingdom of Valcones is a competitive European clan for Mount & Blade: Warband. The Kingdom of Valcones was created on 09/10/2011, The goal of The Kingdom of Valcones is to create a Community where members can enjoy this game and its mods with others, and to create a disciplined skilled force and to do well in the native clan scene. As well as scheduled training sessions, we play internal matches for fun and to practice for clan matches. Also it’s a mini-Competition for the commanders to show off their strategic Skill. We also find this helps us see which members are good leaders and which are skilled warriors, and makes our promotion decisions easier to make as well as who should play in matches as what.
To Join the Kingdom of Valcones please post a thread in the Enlistment forum using the Correct Format. please keep in mind we only accept people from Europe (this does include Turkey or Russia if they can handle the time difference and have reasonable ping). We do this so that all are members are not hassled with uncomfortable time-zones and it makes it so much easier to organize comfortable practice and match times. Additional information on the website Home page.
To Challenge us post in The Council Chambers, using the Declaration of War Format. be sure to fill out the form fully. Additional information on the website Homepage.​

Our Training times are
Friday (18:00-20:00 GMT+1)
Saturday (18:00-20:00 GMT+1)
Sunday (18:00-20:00 GMT+1)
Our Website is www.KingdomofValcones.gamerdna.com

This is the Promotion tree, the top road is for The Infantry (Melee, Archers, Crossbows. All infantry will be trained in these things.) The bottom road is for Cavalry recruits.​

->Sharpshooter                                                                                             
                ->Militia->Footman->Guardsmen-> Veteran->                    ->Chaplain               
                                          ->Huscarl

Recruit->                                                                                                                        ->Baron->Duke     

->Chevalier
->Horseman->Man-at-Arms->Esquire->Knight                  ->Paladin     
                                                    ->Champion

Explanation of the Ranks:

Recruit: Rct (Needs to pass the Trial of arms to be Promoted)
Recruits are newly recruited members not yet trained, these members will not be able to fight in matches.

Militia/Horseman: Mil/Hrsm (Must receive 4 awards total to be Promoted)
Semi-Trained troops, they have the skills they just need to learn to use them, they must be tested in blood. These members will fight in practice matches against other clans to get used to clan warfare/tactics, and teamwork.

Footman/Man-at-Arms: Ftm/MaA (Must Receive 9 awards total to be promoted)
Men of War, These men are Well trained in what they do, they will be called upon regularly to fight in clan wars and are expected to be active and disciplined.

Guardsmen/Esquire:Grd/Esq (Must Receive 15 awards total to be promoted)
These men are very skilled fighters veterans of many clan wars and have a reputation of discipline and activity in the clan, what every recruit should strive to become.

Veteran/Knight: Vet/Knt (Must Receive 23 awards total to be promoted)
Veterans of the clan men who have proven themselves time and time again These men will be expected to train recruits for the trial of arms, these men are expected to set a standard of discipline, activity and skill.

Sharpshooter/Huscarl/Chevalier/Champion: Shrp/Husc/Chev/Chmp
(Must be chosen by the coucil to be promoted)
These are the various Elite of the clan the best of the best in whatever they do. Description of the ransk below.
Sharpshooters:Men who are excellent Marksmen to be a sharpshooter you must be famous in the clan for your shooting.
Huscarls: The best of the infantry masters of hand to hand combat these men are masters of shield and sword combat they know all the tricks, and any cav should fear them if they have a spear in hand. Must be very skilled at throwing weapons also and scary with 2 hand weapans,
Chevalier: Cavalry who are better at fighting infantry then are cav men who can beat pikemen or can change the tide of a melee fight, or pick off any stragglers of the enemy force.
Champion: These men are skilled against fighting other cav they must protect his friendly infantry from enemy cav at all times.

Chaplain/Paladin: Chpl/Pal (Must be Chosen by the Council)
These men have bean hand picked by the council these are the 1st of the Officers they help the Leaders make tactics for the clan wars and help in trainings.

Baron: Baron (must be elected by the clan)
These men are future Council men if elected, they help the King in training in making tactics and in leading the clan.

Duke: Duke (Only King is higher)
The Council men these men vote on decisions with the clan on changes to the clan or on various other matters. (3 in Total at all times)

The King: King
Quite simply put, its Da Bossman you don’t mess with the Bossman...​

Awards:
Promotions in the Kingdom of Valcones are taken very seriously they are either bye decision of the Council, Election by the clan or Receiving a certain amount of Awards.
How The Award system works. To get an Award you must show an Officer or tHe King something that impresses him. Fighting Skills, discipline, punctuality, activity, contributing to the clan or basically anything that merits an Award. You must have a Certain amount of Awards for each rank but when you reach Officer ranks, you must be either chosen by the Council or Elected by the Clan. The Specific requirement for Each rank are above in the Ranking System.

Medals:
Medals are special types of Awards they are worth a number of Awards depending on the Medal you receive. These Medals are awarded for special acts depending on what you do you will get a medal for it. Below you can see all the medals and what they stand for these medals can be put into your tag on Taleworlds or on the site to both (wherever you like there yours for life).

Medals are under Construction...

The Nobility:

The King:
HolyTemplar_King_of_Valcones

The Dukes

The Barons:

The Cavalry:

Paladins:

Chevaliers/Champions

Knights

Esquires:

Man-at-Arms:

Horsemen:

The Grand Army

Chaplains:

Sharpshooters/Huscarl:
anton71_Husc_of_Valcones (23 Awards)

Veterans:

Guardsmen:
Surprise_Grd_of_Valcones (15 Awards)

Footmen:
SirBlackhawk_Ftm_of_Valcones (9 Awards)
Jambob_Mil_of_Valcones (9 Awards)

Militia:
Silentur_Mil_of_Valcones (2 Awards)
Iron_Horse_Mil_of_Valcones (0 Awards)
Ghost_Mil_of_Valcones (0 Awards)

Recruits:
WiteXDany_Rct_of Valcones
LT_Spartan_Rct_of_Valcones
NinjaSheep_Rct_of_Valcones
arnisd_Rct_of_Valcones
Sacul_Rct_of_Valcones

Total Matches:1
Total Wins:1
Total Draws:0
Total Losses:0

30/09/2011
The Kingdom of Valcones V.S. The Kingdom of Vikings
Round 1:10-0
Round 2:10-0
Total: 20-0 Victory

John7 said:
There is a TKoV in the US D:

But congrats nonetheless
Our tag is (Name)_(Rank)_of_Valcones, so i dont think there will be problems telling us apart :smile:н
Shemaforash said:
This thread looks the same as GoE thread, but not to be rude, good luck, you'll need it.
the thread is alike because i used the same format, still waiting for our banners though. And why do we need it that much?

Varadin said:
and what about this clan http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,95065.0.html ? :smile: gotcha ! xD
Trololololo wat page was that on? XD i forgot about that CSD7th wow that clan died so fast i never even put the tags on :smile:. Anyways lol i spelt varanid in the 1st post :smile: ah i know you that long.

Shemaforash said:
Holy Templar said:
Varadin said:
and what about this clan http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,95065.0.html ? :smile: gotcha ! xD
Trololololo wat page was that on? XD i forgot about that CSD7th wow that clan died so fast i never even put the tags on :smile:. Anyways lol i spelt varanid in the 1st post :smile: ah i know you that long.

Please :sad:

You are raping the English language.
Dude really i am a fluent english speaker, i just type so fast i make mistakes, and this is an international community dont be a grammar nazi. I know you dont like me even though i dont know why. Great now 1st pages of my thread are all arguments not good luck :sad:

Shemaforash said:
Problem? FYI: Einherjar, IG, CoR and Sarrdakin is 4 clans over my whole career.
some nice clans, anyway stop trolling the thread please.
Also soon we will have a new website and were waiting on our banners madoccomadrin is not even answering me -_-

Back
Top Bottom