Memoirs of Ganathor Hammer Hand (on The Naval Battle of 15/8/2011)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dub

Knight
Hello friends if you are reading this you probably know how the day ended but read this anyway it might interest you, the story of me and my company at the battle of well...  I will call it The Battle of Falcones (Latin For the Falcons). Please read on and hopefully you'll enjoy this little tale, (unfortunately i have no screenshots but you'll have to imagine). This Happened on
EU_A_PW_Roleplay

The Battle of Falcones (Memoirs of King Ganathor Hammer Hand)

Part 1: The Tavern

Ganathor Hammer Hand and his Company of Mercenaries Arnisd a Man of few words but legendary with his throwing weapans, Lady Arawen Charming as a Rose, but as deadly with a sword as any warrior, more deadly infact. Johann The Brave Ready to die for his friends but brave to lead any charge in any battle, And PhilRuZ A regular charmer but also one of the greatest ship Captains in the world. And lastly Ganathor Hammer Hand known for his Strong Arm a warrior of Legendary Skill with and Axe and Shield, he hails from the Lands of Ice And Blood, The North Kingdoms. His Company of Warriors Known as Bellatorum (Latin for Great Warriors) Traveled to The Town of Montibeil, where the town was rules by a Council And The Town Watch protected the citizens and ruled over them in times of need. It so happened when Ganathor and His Company happened into the Tavern They heard screams from the Cellar and rushed down. In a Cage was Lady Eve, a beauty but a slave of Hild The Cruel a Slave Trader and had 2 henchmen with her, cruel men nothing more than thugs. Ganathor and his Party were dressed in Black Robes of monks, for there was unrest in the town fights and clashes between the Citizens and the Town Watch were breaking out all over Town, so Ganathor bought Monk vestments to disguise themselves. "What is the Meaning of this, why is this woman locked up?" Says Ganathor, he was a firm believer in the Pagan Gods of Old, believed that Men and Women Were more or Less Equal, he could not bear the thought of Slavery. Hild Answered "Shes our new slave you can buy her if you like only 600 gold" Ganathor pulled out his purse and handed her the money, Hild Bit the coin and says "Quite the spender, shes all yours". Ganathor released her from her cage and took her upstairs outside riots were starting in the town square, he hurried back inside. Locked the Door "We can't leave the city well wait till nightfall, hopefully The Town Watch will have control of the Riots by then", at that moment the door upstairs opened everyone drew axes and looked from above came a warrior like them, Plancky. "Hello whats the commotion outside" says he "Riots" answers Ganathor. "oh well do get acquainted in the inn, the owners are long gone, this is property of the bank and local mob now". Later that night after some tankards of ale Ganathor found out that Plancky was a Traveling Knight from France and was on his way to join the French Armada that just built its first fleet "you should come too he says".  "perhaps" answers Ganathor "hows the pay", "enough to keep you full and happy". Later that night Ganathor awakes to Lady Eve Creeping into his bed. She spent the Rest of the night "Repaying" him for saving her. That morning Ganathor and His party with Plancky in there party traveled to the port of Vangollarah to Join The French Armada.

Part 2: The Red Moon
Coming soon

So you joined as a captain? How would a mercenary rise up to serve and command one of the admirals 4 ships? Don't you think that would take some convincing?

Citizen_Kane said:
So you joined as a captain? How would a mercenary rise up to serve and command one of the admirals 4 ships? Don't you think that would take some convincing?
Well this is one happened everything im saying is true i might have left soem details out and turned it into a narration but me and 4 of my friends on ts3 joined the Fench i became a captain lead the ship that burned the enemy flagship and then took out there 2 ships that came back to save the flag ship me and my crew were slaughtered but we managed to badlylike 80% damage a ship just me and 1 guy max. but keep reading the story part 2 will be up today. and when Wes Hood left i became king.

Back
Top Bottom