M&B: Warband Native Clans List

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

Knight
Special Thanks to Styo for creating the 1st Clan list in 2009.
And thanks to Jadi Melborn for keeping it running since Styo.

Clan Index:

European Clans:

North American Clans:

Australian Clans:

Asian Clans:

International Clans
bannerwhiteflag.png

Clan Name: Wolfpack
Clan Tag: Wolfpack
Clan Website: Yes but not necessary =/
Clan Taleworlds Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,160314.0.html
Clan Calradian Realms: -
Clan Nation (if you have more then one say the general area): Europe/US (International)
Clan Description (Something Sweet and short to describe your clan): Been around in Native since February 2011 having started off as an Invasion clan in November 2010. Friendly, casual with a broad sense of humour
Active (Keep in mind i only put Active clans here): Yes
Competitive: Yes (Sort of  )

Clan Name:
Clan Tag:
Clan Banner (in form of URL):
Clan Website:
Clan Taleworlds Thread:
Clan Calradian Realms:
Clan Nation (if you have more then one say the general area):
Clan Description (Something Sweet and short to describe your clan):
Active (Keep in mind i only put Active clans here):
Competitive:

Please fill out all the fields if possible.

I agree its needed a new one as on Jabdi thread more than half of the clans on the list are  dead or inactive , but i think Jabdi should make a new one as  he have more experience on this :smile:

Lord Willy said:
I agree its needed a new one as on Jabdi thread more than half of the clans on the list are  dead or inactive , but i think Jabdi should make a new one as  he have more experience on this :smile:
I offered to do it since he dont have much time i assume...

Hmm its true Templar,  Jabdi does have more experience on this kind of thing. Then again, as long as you are willing to keep this regulary updated, i.e: once a week or something, make this one clear and easy to use, then I have no problem.

Having a new updated version I guess will make it easy to browse the active clans and contact them and write on their walls.

I'll get it started off.
Clan Banner (in form of URL): http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5189/bannerwhiteflag.png
Clan Taleworlds Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,160314.0.html
Clan Nation (if you have more then one say the general area): Europe/US (International)
Clan Description (Something Sweet and short to describe your clan): Been around in Native since February 2011 having started off as an Invasion clan in November 2010. Friendly, casual with a broad sense of humour
Competitive: Yes (Sort of  :mrgreen:)

...I'm really busy and Holy Templar ask me to take the list for the future...
...from now he is the owner of the "International Clans List", starting first from Styo on 2009...

...when this list will be ready i'll close old one...

EDIT:...just an advise, use one post for "Europe Clan" or you arrive at tread limit very early...-_^

ciauz^^,
Jab

Stuboi0 said:
Hmm its true Templar,  Jabdi does have more experience on this kind of thing. Then again, as long as you are willing to keep this regulary updated, i.e: once a week or something, make this one clear and easy to use, then I have no problem.

Having a new updated version I guess will make it easy to browse the active clans and contact them and write on their walls.

I'll get it started off.
Clan Banner (in form of URL): http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5189/bannerwhiteflag.png
Competitive: Yes (Sort of  :mrgreen:)
thank you. and bye the way i hope you uynderstand that any special requirements should be written in clan description ill just make them all red bold and easy to see.

corey43 said:
It's not needed man.
fix that ASAP
Stuboi0 said:
*International by the way, we have 1 or 2 americans, cant leave them out! Poor guys :sad: XD
could you delete your 1st post so my 2nd post can be used as an reserved space if needed.

corey43 said:
Fair enough. I'll edit post with Einherjar and the Shieldings form some point tonight.
ok but i mean like on this thread could you delete your 1st post please?

No good.

If you're going to do this, start by at least making an effort to formulate a list of the active clans yourself. The whole idea of a list like this is to be useful and by making all the clans submit forms again, this is just an inconvenience. Come back when you have a good list of the active clans and also try to work out a decent way of displaying them - I'd like to think we've moved on from centred spoiler by now.

If you need help with the second part, shoot me a PM or message me on steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom