Search results for query: *

1. Beta Branch e1.1.0

Doing my own tests, waiting in a city till year 1090, doing nothing than waiting but i saw that 'Lake Rats' declared war on my clan. Guess it is a bug right?
  2. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

hope there will be a mod like this in bannerlord
  3. AI Conquering all map too fast

Hello, I actually had two singleplayer games, and in few time AI conquered all the map and game over. In both of games Northern Empire did it, I don't know in how many years in the first game, but in the second game at 1090 year was already all conquered. Is it supposed to be that fast? Note...
  4. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

managed to bypass the crash, actived cheatmenu -> infinite camp till war finish.

So at least now I don't have to start another game
  5. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

KratosMKII said:
    I did a quick test after reverting some changes to the menu file and didn't get any crash after helping a patrol against a caravan and war party.

Here's the link. You guys can test it to see if it works.

still crashing to me
  6. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

KratosMKII said:
    Questions for those with the hash vector crash:

1. After which part after the battle does it crash? The loot menu? A screenshot of it (the menu before the crash) would be appreciated.
    2. Your system specs (cpu, gpu and ram).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/390985434  here the video.
    The first time it happened as i said before, I helped a party against a vassal. Then during the last screen shown on video, it crashed. Now everytime i load the game, the battle is still going on: https://gyazo.com/8126011b573f3ea6e15eed518966d71c 
    No matter what i do, i can run on map but it still crashes.

My system specs are more than decent:
    CPU: i5 7600k
    GPU: Gtx 1060 OC
    RAM: 16GB; 2400MHz
  7. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

merikallio said:
    Playing with 2.6 patch. After a battle in which I helped my vassal I always got crash "Hash vector failed at index -1". I am playing with realistic saves unfortunately.

Started the game as king (Nicea). This vassal looks like a random one since he is naked and has no fiefs.

Thanks

Happening same to me, while i helped 'Angry band of alchoholics', after the battle on map it crashes with 'Hash vector failed at index -1".

I also tried put this rgl_config file, copied from pastebin, but it still crashes.
  8. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

First of all, thanks to keep this mod and doing changes over it, i beg you to keep it !

I state that I've read changelogs of 2.6 but I didn't try it yet, but i want to report a bug which i experienced, no idea if you ve ever looked at it or someone has reported it.

I was with kingdom of Denmark as vassal, sieging with marshal and others vassals a city, after siege was won, kingdom of denmark kept sieging themselves and fighting eachother.
    I also experienced the red messages with some error about creating AI Lords, or something like that, next time i will share more details if you don't understand what i mean.

Last i remember, there was a party with 300 men as size, prisoner party ( i guess ), they were following me while i was with all others vassals. When they approached to me, others vassals around me of my same faction didn't join the war, as i was expecting.
  9. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

export/import NPC fix:  http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/QwnIk5Yf/file.html

it doesn't give problems to me, let me know.
  10. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

Great mod, I hope it continues to be updated.

Great job :smile:
  11. MAP Time

Ruthven said:
    In module.ini there is a time multiplier set at 0.25 as default. Change this to make map travel faster.

yea I found it, the only problem its the lag after this

thanks
  12. MAP Time

I wonder if theres a way to speed up MAP TIME. I don't mean speed up movement, so don't tell me about ctrl+space - it doesn't even work in freelancer mod - :D
  13. ++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

gj guys ! one of best mod in m&b warband in my opinion, fix some bug and can be perfect
Back
Top Bottom