Search results for query: *

• Users: foxyman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. foxyman

Problem in the forum mailing system?

Hi there.   Today I received another weekly digest mail from TW as I ordered. Yet it came in unrecognized language ( I guess Turkey or French) as follow: I checked my forum setting and my language preference is English. Anything wrong with the system?
  2. foxyman

[Bug?]Auto-equipping of heavy throwing axe

When picking up the heavy throwing axe it will be automatically equipped while picking up throwing axe not. I don't know if auto-equipping is a good idea but at least we should expect some consistency there, right?
  3. foxyman

[Suggestion]Morale System - when men flee

Is that towns man's walking animation? It's too much at leisure for someone trying to get off battle ground. They're becoming easy targets (fleeing units should be easy targets I think, but not that easy). And my suggestion of implementing this flee behavior(if my assumption is correct):   I...
  4. foxyman

[Bug]Script error about death counts

Seemed to happen when somebody killed another, but not always, and only happened in one of my many game plays. Battle mode. One thing to add: I seemed to have chosen faction before my machine actually loaded any information from the server (scores are zeros and I couldn't see anyone else).
  5. foxyman

[BUG]Wrong placement of mesh and actual player

I found it in both 621 and 623.   Sometimes some player suddenly disappear from other people's sight. I was dead then and by switching to follow that guy I saw he was walking under water or up in the sky. But he could still hit other people and other people could also hit his, not where he was...
  6. foxyman

[Battlefield]Circular borders?

This is initially mentioned in Chinese forum www.mountblade.com.cn by lifengphysics in http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=78722&highlight=%D4%B2%D0%CE So he suggested about circular borders of a battlefield so that ai agents wouldn't stuck at them easily. As AIs will aim directly...
  7. foxyman

[FYI]A list of combat states (incomplete)

Hey guys. It seems to me and some fellows here that things returned by agent_get_combat_state would be interesting and useful. So I've done some tests to try out some of the return values. Here's the list:   cs_free                                    = 0 cs_target_in_sight                   ...
  8. foxyman

OSP Kit Combat Form Ranks! - A formation kit[Version1.32][Minor update: multi bug fixes]

Form Ranks kit v1.32.10.0111 Saved game from 1.31 compatible. Features: Major focus of this kit/mod is about formations and battle AI. Preview: And here's a video that could somehow show the features: demo Based on the game play videos I made a trailer...
  9. foxyman

1.010 & 1.011 savegame compatibility?

I'm in fact trying to build a mod. The current modulesystem is based on 1.010 as I can see. And I got a problem with loading a savegame of 1.011. Described as follows. I tried to build my mod first and found the incompatibility, then I tried to build the native (so it's a 1.010 native). Seems...
  10. foxyman

About quick_attach_to_current_battle

Hello! I'm here again to ask about the operation quick_attach_to_current_battle. What's the actual behavior or properties of it? I guess it attaches party to p_main_party or p_enemy_party as all the succeeding operations assumes such action performed. But where / when the attached parties are...
  11. foxyman

About agent_set_scripted_destination

Hey guys! I've got a question about the agent_set_scripted_destination.   When I use it in the battle field, it seems to have some side effects. So I'm here to ask, or clarify, the actual behavior of agents in scripted mode.   Two things I really want to know:       Will they attack (melee /...
Back
Top Bottom