Search results for query: *

• Users: Pellagus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pellagus

New Moderators.

As most of you know, Soulmata and Thunderclaw have taken over coding duties for Native Expansion. As of today, Soulmata is now a board mod. Seeing as I was only ever really a caretaker moderator, I'm going to ask Janus to give my mod status over to Thunderclaw and then the two of them will be...
  2. Pellagus

Announcement - New coders and update news

Unfortunately, Josef has been very busy in RL as of late and unable to spend any time working on the mod. Without him there's only me and sadly I happen to possess coding skills equivalent to those of a 13th century farmhand. Instead of winding up the mod, we have a couple of new hands at the...
  3. Pellagus

Just wondering...

...if any of you that are new to Native Expansion have found the hidden sword yet?
  4. Pellagus

Hey! Installing Native Expansion for Warband? Read this if you're not sure how.

Okay, so you've downloaded Native Expansion for Warband. No? Well, it's here, click on the link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,173191.0.html for the forum post, or here  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2910 to go direct to the download page. (It's worth going to the forum...
  5. Pellagus

New splash screen.

Okay, I'm looking for ideas for the splash screen for NE:Warband. This is what I'm using during the Warband testing phase :lol: So far we've had Lady Lartkin and some Assassins as splash screens for the last two updates. Has anyone got any suggestions for the next splash screen?
  6. Pellagus

New PC advice

I've got in the region of £800 to lay out on some new hardware and I need some advice about which way to go with my new PC. Specifically whether to go with an Intel or AMD CPU. There's a big difference in price, so what's the advantage of an i5 over Phenom? This is what I'm looking at: Intel...
  7. Pellagus

Progress report: Native Expansion version 0.586

This thread is intended to let you lucky people know where we're up to with the next and probably final update* of Native Expansion for Mount & Blade. It's starting to come together under Josef's steady hand and will no doubt surface in a few weeks time. So what's new? More better stuff, that's...
  8. Pellagus

Some advice on specular shading

Hello all, I've had a look on the forum for a solution to this but I can't find one, so I was wondering if any of you chaps could help. I've been doing a bit of retexturing work for Native Expansion on the horse front and have run into a bit of a problem. Have a look at this: All fine and...
  9. Pellagus

Your strategy questions answered.

Please feel free to ask strategy questions related to Native Expansion here. One of our friendly staff (or Daumor) will be only too happy to get back to you ( or laugh at your ineptitude).
  10. Pellagus

Possible new signature banner

Seeing as everyone either loves or hates Queen Katilus, I thought I'd make a signature banner in her honour. It's a work in progress because I managed to break my copy of Corel Photo Paint whille I was working on it. The portrait could even become an avatar if anyone is interested.
  11. Pellagus

A guide to caring for your Dark Knights

There you are, slumped in your saddle. Once again, the Dark Knights are defeated. No more Dark Armour loot, no more crazy battles. But wait! Don't despair. Here's my handy hints for looking after your black armoured buddies. Gather round... Not too close, eh lads. 1: Set them to spawn late...
  12. Pellagus

Formations: How do you use them?

I've been playing about with formations, besides the basic line formation and wondered if anyone else uses them? I quite like the Anthill Mob formation (form ranks) which the Sea Raiders often use. It looks hilarious, but it's pretty good at stopping charging horses. Well, lightweight ones at...
  13. Pellagus

A starter for ten. Universities.

When Pellagus captured Jelkala, he made it his capital and built a university. Those wise professors of learning were great and got straight to work in many fields of the emerging sciences. Their endeavours bore fruit and soon there were advances in engineering and medicine amongst others. Time...
  14. Pellagus

Sneaking in: The Siege of Suno

Those Swadians just won't make peace, so to teach them a lesson I decided to take Suno. I set up my archers to attack the walls and took my infantry around the side out of harms way. When suddenly, as I rounded the corner... "Do mine eyes deceive me, Pellagus, or are those buildings floating in...
  15. Pellagus

At least it's not Tihr I suppose...

I rebelled against the Nords in my current game, so I haven't visited Ragnar for a while... Not quite sure how I'm going to deal with this one, unless I can tempt the Sleeping Bear out to fight on the plains.  :lol:
  16. Pellagus

Excerpts from "A History of Calradia" by Simon Schama

Feel free to add your own excerpts. :D With the so-called Dark Knights vanquished, life in Calradia returned pretty much to normal. That is to say, the fragile peace that the invasion had forged didn't last very long. The first signs of trouble began in the south. Asugan castle, the last...
  17. Pellagus

Question about troop garrisons in towns held by DKs

A mate of mine is playing NE and said that when the DKs took one of his towns, their garrison immediately bumped up to something like 300 men. Is this correct or does a lord have to leave some of his army as a garrison, like the player would? Having listened to his woes and read some of the...
  18. Pellagus

I miss my Arban

I rescued this guy from a Vaegir town I has sieged, oo, way back now. Anyway, at first he was a pain in the ass, messing up my troop tree ambitions and generally getting in the way. After a while though, I noticed what a survivor he was, always first to charge and not too shabby in a siege...
  19. Pellagus

What I imagine all Mount & Blade players look like...

http://www.armchair-armoury.co.uk/graphics/helge_coif_front.jpg  :lol: Edit: apologies if this is you!
  20. Pellagus

Sieging of Jelkala; I need some help

I'm playing as a Nord and moving south pushing the Rhodoks ahead of me, while slowly consolidating castles and towns. I've reached Jelkala and I'm struggling. I've tried to siege it with 100 or so troops of my own and a lord with 200-odd troops of his own. The problem is, there are about seven...
Back
Top Bottom