Sneaking in: The Siege of Suno

Users who are viewing this thread

Pellagus

Knight at Arms
Those Swadians just won't make peace, so to teach them a lesson I decided to take Suno. I set up my archers to attack the walls and took my infantry around the side out of harms way. When suddenly, as I rounded the corner...
mb35.jpg

"Do mine eyes deceive me, Pellagus, or are those buildings floating in mid-air?" said Vorian, a hint of unease in his voice.
mb36.jpg

By Ragnars beard, but he's right! What dark sorcery is this?
mb37.jpg

Whatever it is, it has worked against these Swadian wizards, see! A magic door will lead us into their midst and allow us to attack them from both sides!

I was sieging a castle once and jumped down to their courtyard when my troops were stalemated on the stairs to cut them down from behind annnd... fell through below the map.  :???:

Magni said:
I was sieging a castle once and jumped down to their courtyard when my troops were stalemated on the stairs to cut them down from behind annnd... fell through below the map.  :???:

Sounds like your character needs to go on a diet.

Nah, seen NPCs do it too.  Have cheats on from now on in case one falls through (particularly tournaments, due to their retarded nature when on horses, I see more NPCs fall through the world in those).  If everything's dead and I'm not getting the win, ctrl + f4 and that usually solves it.

Magni said:
Nah, seen NPCs do it too.  Have cheats on from now on in case one falls through (particularly tournaments, due to their retarded nature when on horses, I see more NPCs fall through the world in those).  If everything's dead and I'm not getting the win, ctrl + f4 and that usually solves it.
I had this happen in Hamar, or some other Khergit city, once.
One of the walls was missing and so the fricking mounted archers were all over the place  :mad:

I know, 'pics or didn't happen', eh?  :razz:
Sorry, it was within my first days of playing and I was not only completely overwhelmed with that situation, but I didn't even know that there is a combination to be pressed for screenshots as well.

Edit: on second thought... I think it was my first try with L&R

Back
Top Bottom