Search results for query: *

• Users: dzorro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. What is the deal with -1 when companion or lord of your kingdom lost fight ??

I can't be every where at once. And i can't keep tab of what every single one is doing,So what is the deal when losing -1 to relationship when they get there asses kicked ?? And how do i turn this off ??  :x It's is already bad enough that they hate me when assigning fief. But this is ridicules.
  2. Where is the script located that generates recruits for castles and town ??

Can some one please tell me where in module_scripts the generations takes place how a castle or town garrisons soldiers ??
  3. Funny thing just noticed something about recruiting lords

ok it does look like that rtr has a small effect when they decide to join you. First of my rtr now is only 53 i have 1000 renown. And i have been hitting the khanate hard after they decide to wage war on me. Every time i beat them in battle don't let them go. Just capture them and stow them in...
  4. I really like the new Marshal AI

But because they are so good now one of the missions have become impossible. Lately been noticing most lords are targeting villages from there enemy. Because of this you will see lot's of looted villages. One problem. When you join a faction the Marshall will sometimes ask you to find 8 cattle i...
  5. small cheat to use regarding horses.

when doing battle sometime you lose your horse, just do this. Take one of those still running around then run back to your flag. And place that horse in your inventory. When the battle is over look in your inventory there is your new horse. Normally horses don't show up in loot anymore. This by...
  6. Strange thing happening to companion lord party.

I have given lezalt a few of my unit increasing it to 120 then i noticed suddenly it's party dropped to 80. After a few days it increased to 110 ???? Why did he first lose so many only to gain a few back ?? this is with patch 1.113
  7. When was this feature removed ??

I used to be able to talk to lords from the menu when going to there castle. Now that menu is gone. Because of this, when i capture enemy lords the other lords don't offer me denars to store captured lords at there castle. So i am forced to keep lords i capture with me until they escape or...
  8. a question about warband tool kit

I know it says version 1.105 but if my game is patched to 1.3 will this tool revert or previous bugs back in my game, or will those fixes they made still be in my game ???
  9. New feature ??

When speaking to ransom broker i get the option to ransom one of my companion :mrgreen: Witch means if my companions get captured you need to speak to ransom brokers now. Never noticed this before.
  10. There seems to be a problem with the fighting mechanism.

Even though it took me some time to adjust to it, there is still 2 major once left. 1 is if you are attacking an enemy and one of your own soldiers stands next to you you are unable to lay a punch on the enemy, no matter how hard you try. And 2 even with high agility the enemy seems to be able...
  11. major problem with party morale.

After patching my game yesterday and started a new game. I noticed some the troops morale drops beyond average or lower. While other remain excellent. Even in my party screen it says my party morale is excellent. I tried staying in my castle for a few days, but that didn;t work and i hate...
  12. i have 1.105

can i just use the patch or do i need to download all of it again ???
  13. Unable to complete mission

I am trying to brake one of my lords out of prison. but the only door available is arena no prison door ??? :x
  14. How do you fight properly in warband ??

And is there a way to revert the attacking animation back to the way it was in mount and blade 1.010 ?? So far can't say i am enjoying the battles very much. I miss on my horse 99 out 100 times even on foot i have extremely difficult time in even hitting an opponent who stands right in front me...
  15. My gaming pc has no internet connection

manual does not work what now ??? it says registration complete but not giving me any activation code ?? it says thank you activation complete but code is balnk. This is not funny. :( Solved. I dragged my pc to internet connection and activated it.
  16. Did slavomir dissapear from modding ??

I see his thread has been locked, and also no news for weeks.  :shock: I take it his mod is dead then ??? I was looking forward to it.
  17. i tried seraching but did the search gave nothing i was looking for.

My question is what file responsible during combat to spawn units on places ?? I noticed that sometime the spawn system is way off, either spawning in a building i can't reach them during combat, or far away from combat itself.
  18. one question about rapid share or megaupload

Does megaupload also have the same restriction as 10 files like rapid share could not find any info on it.
  19. TO SaxonDragon

The part where all banners are visible for town, castle or village was it hard to do ??? It is very well done when your running around and see all the flags you can instantly see who ones it,  :mrgreen: wish native had this option too.
  20. How do you make lords more advanced ???

so far i am capable of making them have bigger army or accumulate faster, but how do you make them train advanced troop ?? i tried giving them 10 trainer level but it does not work like player party. Is it done by scripts ???
Back
Top Bottom