Search results for query: *

• Users: Rydmer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MB2:BannerLord troop tree maker

OK something that bothered me on the original two[or three games] was that even if you make your own kingdom, you can not create your own troop tree in-game. So that when you recruit recruits you can choose whether to take them as faction based or personal based or possibly even mercenaries. And...
  2. Windows 7 error

Hey, I got a new computer a few weeks back and was now planning to play Warband on it. But I have a few errors with d3x9_42.dll missing. I have tried to restart the computer and reinstalling both steam and Warband but I don't find out Where the problem is. So any suggestions?
  3. New faction and create character options?

Hello, I have been thinking about creating a faction and some new options while creating a character, NOTE; it is in WARBAND 1. how do I create an options while creating a character to start as a King in a faction also with appropriate other options earlier. 2. create a kingdom with 5 lords the...
  4. something wrong with activation

OK, I got Warband in the mail today and when I was going to activate it the activation code was way to long for it to fit in the original code bar, the one online or the one in the manuel activation. What do I need to do, it is 25 digit long if that helps. Installed it fresh, it works now, used...
  5. companion quests

I have been trying to figure out how to start the companion quests, but don't do it they all seem a bit of the same, go to a spot and you might get to learn something and then, what do you do? I currently try to do Alayen`s quest with Rivacheg, so in general what do do to start any of the...
  6. questions about strict parents

OK, my mom did let my sisters do as they pleased after they filed 15 but with me she is still telling me what to do but now she has crossed the line of mine she want me to cut my hair and I am going to an LOTR party this summer which she well knows about and after that an anime party. LOTR= me...
  7. SP Dark Ages Rise and fall of Vikings

OK, this is a mod I am trying to make now. Rise and Fall of Vikings is a mod featuring Scandinavia, German and England  :) Factions: Vikings, English and English rebellions, Germany's and Finland, so if you know Viking history you should know that the Vikings owned almost all of Scandinavia and...
  8. Veagris Claimant Quest help

OK, I am doing the claimant quest on Veagris I am level 22-25 and I have 1000-1200 renown 70-80 honour and own the following: Khudan, Ismariala castle, have 5 lords which normally have about 46-100 troops and I can have 120 troops. Anyone knows a good way to take the rest of that side of the...
  9. Mount&Blade: Middle Earth Return

OK this is a modd I will start on once I get V1.00, it is about LOTR and to be more specific a RPG a friend of mine is hosting here http://middleearthret.proboards105.com/ . Ok so here is the main plot, The Fourth Age of middle earth and you are one of the less important lords where protects...
Back
Top Bottom