Search results for query: *

• Users: Mithras
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mithras

Is it just me or is the combat AI of soldiers really bad?

I feel like all soldiers just run into battle like headless chickens, without blocking or keeping any sort of distance from the enemies. Therefore they die super fast and the melee battle is over in no-time. I always feel like battles would be much better and longer if AI wasn't so suicidal...
  2. Mithras

Any way to restore broken Ironman savegame?

So my PC crashed while playing my Ironman game, and I guess it just started to save. Now the savegame is broken, when I try to load it I get this message: Is there any way to fix this? The save files seem to be part binary. I tried this mod but instead of the message, the game just crashes...
  3. Mithras

Half a year into EA and it's still impossible to just play TDM smoothly

So why on earth does a TDM server still kick everyone off after a round? Too hard to code map rotation in 2020? So ok, apparently I need to rejoin the server after every round. Fine. But then I can't, because the (new) TDM server doesn't show up in the list for 5 minutes. Ok, then I try to...
  4. Mithras

Holding space bar to speed up time

So one thing I REALLY miss compared to Warbard, is holding spacebar to speed up time while on the campaign map. It was just such a nice, simple system that has now been replaced by a system with several buttons. I keep running into bandits because I am running in fast-forward and can't stop it...
  5. Mithras

NNNOOOOOO

Am I the only one for who the game just crashed when we reached level 48 or something? We were on the big server, about 45 players, playing The Kingdoms vs Invasion of Goblins, on the icy mountain map. It owned, been playing for about 2 hours, we were alomst there... game crashed!
  6. Mithras

Combat movement: turning delay rather than max turning speed

Hi there, Ever since the first multiplayer beta of Warband I've been somewhat annoyed by the way players are able to move during close combat. While M&B is unique in the way weapons are handled, the way players move always feels plain and outdated. I've been wondering about a simple solution to...
  7. Mithras

[Bug?] Weird ping behaviour in Battlegrounds_Eu servers

I'm starting this topic and not posting this on the bugs.talewordls.com site, because I'm not sure wether its a bug in the game, in the server or something with my internet. The problem is that when I play on any Battlegrounds_Eu server, my ping keeps changing between ~100 and ~50 every 5 or...
  8. Mithras

[Suggestion]More cavalry swords!

Just a small suggestion here. I've noticed the Sarranids have a special cavalry sword, of which the main difference to normal swords is its length. Now, that thing is just extremely cool, and it owns. It OWNS! So, I was wondering if there could be more of these, especially for Khergits...
  9. Mithras

[Bug] Game crashes when killed after end of round

This just happened to me twice in a row. When playing siege, we had successfully defended the castle. The message '<faction> has successfully defended their castle!' shows, then there is a few seconds left to play. After that, the game officially ends, making ready for the 'Next round starts in...
  10. Mithras

[Suggestion] Body Balance System: Realistic Movement

EDIT: before reading this post, you might want to read the update at the end of this OP Hi All, A rather long and perhaps radical suggestion, but I hope you take your time to read and reply. It all may sound comlpicated, but it's really not hard to implement this in the game, so I hope some...
  11. Mithras

[Suggention] Refund when auto balanced

Couldn't find anything like this one, so here it goes. I've quite often found myself in the situation that I joined the game, chose a side, bought gear and spawned, then a couple of seconds later I got switched to the other side by the autobalance, thereby dying and losing all the gear I just...
  12. Mithras

Some advice needed

I've come to sort of a dead point in the game, and I'm not sure about what to do next. Since I play on no quitting without saving mode, I really need some advice ;) I'm a vassel of the Vaegirs, always elected marshal with 90% of the votes, I own Ukxhal (conquered it myself) and Kelderan Castle...
  13. Mithras

The To-Do List

Hello, I am new to the game and the forum, and the game I really like but the forum is a bit messy. Especially this suggestions forum where everyone is just posting his suggestions, while a lot of suggestions have already been made several times. Therefore I see that you have made topics where...
Back
Top Bottom