[Bug?] Weird ping behaviour in Battlegrounds_Eu servers

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm starting this topic and not posting this on the bugs.talewordls.com site, because I'm not sure wether its a bug in the game, in the server or something with my internet.

The problem is that when I play on any Battlegrounds_Eu server, my ping keeps changing between ~100 and ~50 every 5 or 10 minutes or so. So, when I start to play its at a normal 50, but after a while its suddenly goes up to 100 and stays there for maybe 10 minutes, then goes back to 50, and after a while goes back to 100, etc.

I've double checked that all other computers on this connection are switched off. Also, this occurs only on the Battlegrounds_Eu servers, I have no problems on the other servers. Furthermore, when I play with the same laptop at another location (other connection) I have no problems.

Anyone familiar with this?

Welcome to my world. Happens on mostly all servers. I might have 60 ping on an official server, then it will go up to 300. But Battlegrounds is stable at least for me, 80-100 ping.

Happens for me aswell, but the battlegrounds are stables. Mostly happens on the EU ones, however it's less frequent these days.

Back
Top Bottom