Search results for query: *

1. Von Krieglitz

OSP Musket Era 3D Art Jan Tuma´s Sturmhaube helmets Pack

Wonderful work! It's really... stunning!
    I am really impatient to see your next masterwork...
  2. Von Krieglitz

SP Native Musket Era Warband: Renaissance

The result is really awesome... Fine work!
  3. Von Krieglitz

B Tutorial 3D Tutorial for heraldic armors, and mini-mod for testing some of them

Have you also tested if these "black holes" are really black in game?
  4. Von Krieglitz

SP Native Musket Era Warband: Renaissance

I haven't seem this update before...
    I want to congratulate you for the burgonet, it's awesome. The dress is also beautiful.
    I will be very happy to test this mod, as Renaissance era remains very underplayed in Mount&Blade.
    Good luck, you have all my support!
  5. Von Krieglitz

B Tutorial 3D Tutorial for heraldic armors, and mini-mod for testing some of them

kjs said:
    hmm i tryed to follow ur tuturial exact but what i get is just a transperand armor any idea what i did wrong ???
    Difficult to guess.
    It seems that the "tableau_mesh_heraldic_XXX_banner" don't apply to your armor. Perhaps have you done an error inthe last steps, in applying the new properties of the armor in module_items...
    Have you checked in items kinds that the line corresponding to your armor is modified and has a new line?
    Exemple :
    Original armor (not heraldic)
    itm_corrazina_red Coat_of_Plate_Harness Coat_of_Plate_Harness 1  corrazina_red 0  16777229 0 6553 704643238 30.000000 30 0 54 16 9 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Heraldic version:
    itm_cor_herald Heraldic_Coat_of_Plate_Harness Heraldic_Coat_of_Plate_Harness 1  cor_herald 0  16842765 0 4500 704643238 30.000000 100 0 54 16 8 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    -50.000000  3 2071 1 1224979098644774912 2072 1 1224979098644774913 1 4 936748722493063448 1729382256910270507 1224979098644774912 1224979098644774913

6. Von Krieglitz

LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

I had to speak my admiration for these artwork.
    I'm particularly impressed by the last renaissance helmet... I hope it will be soon released?
  7. Von Krieglitz

WB Recherche testeurs et assistance pour un mod sur warhammer

Une nouvelle version de mon mod est téléchargeable ici : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1695 Ce mod se déroule dans le monde de Warhammer, dans les Principautés Frontalières. Il est avant tout tournés sur les conflits entre des principautés humaines. Je ne suis pas totallement...
  8. Von Krieglitz

I have edited my instructions, there were some error in the name of the material I quoted as exemple.
  9. Von Krieglitz

[M] The Deluge - general discussion

This mod is wonderful!
    The meshes and textures are really incredible!
    Thank you for all the work you have performed and thank you to release it to the communauty.
  10. Von Krieglitz

Item distribution and multiple meshes

I am also curious to know if anyone has a tip to assign "imodbits" items to troops. Have you found something? Or anybody has a suggestion?
  11. Von Krieglitz

Tilting helm

Congratulation for your mod, and awesome job for the tilting helm! I was searching for years for beautiful jousting helmets, these ones are superbe! Who is the author? Also: 1140 items? I was thinking that the item list was limited to 915? the limit is higher in Warband?
  12. Von Krieglitz

LSP 3D Art Highlanders models *#:-)

Really impressive meshes and textures!
    But I can not use in game the beret, as they don't have the good position. I was unable to modify it (my abilities aren't very important, it's true).
    I was demanding if it could be possible to release a new version with a fixed version of these beautiful hats?
  13. Von Krieglitz

WB Problème avec le déplacement naval

Le jeu te dis que tu n'as pas (ou pas correctement) installé les "meshes" du "longship".
    En effet tu dois télécharger des ressources comme décrit ici :

Basically, I got tired of repeating this in PMs and I decided to make this thread. Also, it's a nice feature for lots of mods. Asrite, sailing.

First of all, you're going to need to get the ships and ship scenes in game. You can download them here:
    https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=1402

Alls you have to do is take the file in Textures (longship.dds) and extract it to your Module's Textures folder. Then take the file from the Resources folder ("sail.brf") and put it in your mod's Resource folder, and then of course put the two files in the SceneObj folder (scn_sea_b and scn_sea_land) into your mod's SceneObj folder. With that done, open up your module.ini and add the following line:

load_mod_resource = sail

And then make sure that "scan_module_textures" is set to 1. (It should be.)

14. Von Krieglitz

MP Musket Era (Beta) BNL-Eighty Years of War Multiplayer Open Beta (0.21 Released!)

I want to congratulate the texturer who have made the dds variation for the 3/4 armor of Narf. The texture is really beautiful and give more variety to the renaissance armor. In the name of all the communauty, thank for your work!
  15. Von Krieglitz

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Transitional Armour Pack (Updated 07/19/10)

Narf, I am unable to judge if your work about russian armor is accurate, but your work is all the manner the better ever done in any video games I have seem. I will be curious to have the opinion of the "Rus XIIIth century mod" team about your work.
  16. Von Krieglitz

OSP 3D Art Shredzorz's OSP stuffs - updated February 26th

Magnifique!
    It's really a beautiful pack. These weapons were what I was searching for years...
  17. Von Krieglitz

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Plate Armour Pack (UPDATED FOR WARBAND, 06/11/10)

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
    Since you mentioned...Is there any tutorial about making heraldic items, I am interested in making heraldic horses(if possible)?

Here is my tutorial for making heraldic items:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,121012.0/topicseen.html

But alas it's impossible to do heraldic horses. Only shields and armors.
  18. Von Krieglitz

I am really honoured if I have helped you in your work!
    But all I have done is to transcript what I have read in the source released by Rucchi in his "Fire Arrow" mod.
    All the instructions are Ok even for Warband?
  19. Von Krieglitz

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Transitional Armour Pack (Updated 07/19/10)

Happy to see that my tutorial has been useful. I think that your models are really awesome, and it would be really sad to not introduce banners on them.
    But it's difficult to give OSP with heraldic armors, as they need some scripting for a good installation.
    Even if this scripting is surprinsingly simple to do, even for beginners as me. I want to thanks Rucchi at new, for releasing the source of the mod "Fire arrow: Turn in inferno", as all the method I have described was obtained in reading this source.
    Fo those who are looking for more information on the way to do heraldic armors, take an eye about this:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=121012.msg2922592#msg2922592

Here are some example of armours you can obtain, combined with the models of Narf (click to enlarge):

Milanese from Narf's Plate Armour Pack:

Gothic (Narf always):
  20. Von Krieglitz

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

ooops sorry I'm sometime losing the control of my primary visual cortex , and it gave me wrong informations...
Back
Top Bottom