Tilting helm

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulation for your mod, and awesome job for the tilting helm! I was searching for years for beautiful jousting helmets, these ones are superbe!
Who is the author?
Also: 1140 items?
I was thinking that the item list was limited to 915? the limit is higher in Warband?

Von Krieglitz said:
Congratulation for your mod, and awesome job for the tilting helm! I was searching for years for beautiful jousting helmets, these ones are superbe!
Who is the author?
Also: 1140 items?
I was thinking that the item list was limited to 915? the limit is higher in Warband?

Yep,Warband is much better than original M&B (Vanilla 1.011)...more formations,formation kits,animations,options for mods and everything else important for best mod ever of this game...but i think it will be Hegemony 268.B.C when it gets out...i think in maybe 3-4 months,btw many people told me that way(maybe in May,dunno)...

P.S For now,i think this is the best mod for Warband port(Hundred Years War)...beautiful moments,scenes,new music most importantly,new armors,helmets,weapons,horses,textures etc. everything!  :smile: but in May,a prodigy will happen.

I created the tilting helm. Always been one of my favorites, and one of the most bad-arse looking helms ever made. In my opinion, that is.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom