SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

I quite like Suicide's name, the Royal Cold One to tell you the truth.  Maybe Noble Cold One.  If not I'd vote for Heavy.  I can't choose from the three to be honest. 

I have to ask if it would be too much of a hassle to put a space between "Cold" and "One".  I believe it would come across as more proffessional. 

Wow I'm sorry that came across as sort of offensive didn't it.  I don't mean any offence by it.  Just um, keep it in mind eh?

long time, no see guys, and anyways, I got the mod a couple of day ago, and well yeah... After playing as an orc for that duration I thought to myself, maybe a rat head ought to look good on him, and the result is in the pic...

I present to you a RatOrc, one of the latest clan moulder projects gone right. quite hilarious, if I do say so myself.
mb1-1.jpg

Revan Shan said:
HopitKonsta said:
Revan Shan said:
Ehh... SInce when do lizardmen use armored coldones?
Dark elf's also use coldones.

That's exactly why I said it. Only dark elfs use 'armored' coldones. ANd I saw lizardmen riding the on the pics...

Oh poor Revan, if you haven't figured this out by now this mod does not go exactly to codex. Even if it did, if you look at this pic you'll see that one of the cold ones has more armor then the others so the lizardmen did have some cavalry more heavily armored than others. The only problem is that editing the already existing coldone to look like that will take work that we don't have time for. So it looks like we'll just have to dissapoint you  :cry:

I just thought of this after I voted. But isn't Heavy, Spirited, Champion, etc just prefixes (with stat adjustment) for a given mount? Knowing this I'm thinking I should have not voted Heavy, but rather maybe a non-prefix title like Elite. You see what I mean? 

So like are we going to see 'Heavy Heavy Coldone' at the merchant? That's gonna look kinda odd, yes?

EDITed: Because my first attempt at explaining this was terrible.

OK by popular demand I have reset the Cold One Poll and  added some more options to it .
sorry if you have all ready voted , at least you get to vote again  :grin:

Nameless Warrior said:
Good point Praylak. My vote is for royal coldone then which someone came up with earlier.
Totally agreee with you and Praylak. Can I just check, this poll is for the armoured Cold One? Cuz couldn't u just have armoured cold one in that case  :???:

phoenixguard09 said:
Hmm I don't know if there has already been a discussion about this but with the Bretonnian Warhorses, the caparisons are chainmail with leather over the top as oposed to the chainmail you have at the moment.  I realise that the horses are not from Native so don't get me wrong whoeevr is responsible, they look good just not, um, Bretonnian. 

Please don't take offence, I'm just wondering if the horses are going to change.
here's the comparison between the 1st model and the present model of an Bretonnian warhorse
This was the pic PC zone showed :
mb64-2.jpg
This is the present model and texture :
Untitled-1-2.jpg

Hi all,
Just to let you all know we are about a week away from the new warsword release now  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom