LSP 3D Art Highlanders models *#:-)

Users who are viewing this thread

These have to be the best models and textures that I have seen in M&B.  I particularly like that you have thrown in a basket hilt, as this is one of my favorite swords.

cleaver_3.jpg

One I did for Morrowind, a long time ago.

How do I install this?

I downloaded the "Native" file and overwrited my native file and when I start the game I get an error.

What do I do?

Really impressive meshes and textures!
But I can not use in game the beret, as they don't have the good position. I was unable to modify it (my abilities aren't very important, it's true).
I was demanding if it could be possible to release a new version with a fixed version of these beautiful hats?

Von Krieglitz said:
Really impressive meshes and textures!
But I can not use in game the beret, as they don't have the good position. I was unable to modify it (my abilities aren't very important, it's true).
I was demanding if it could be possible to release a new version with a fixed version of these beautiful hats?

Just move and rotate them around in openbrf, it is not hard.

It's all beautiful, and very efficient.  Love when I come across enemies with this stuff :twisted:.  I'm so happy it was implemented into Floris as I may have been too lazy to put it in myself.  I'm also curious about the first picture.  It looks like the highlander has a re-textured & re-sized Warband bastard sword Great Sword.  It's very appealing... could anyone tell me who did it and where it can be found?

THX VERY MUCH!!
Beautiful stuff, I put it in my 1755 mod and gave you credit there
Textures are really beautiful, I mean.....how nice!!
Thx again
ciao
Gab
ps would you ever consider to model smth for my mod? Like mohicans/hurons indian shirts or stuff??

I can see three new factions. A proper Byzantine based faction. An English based faction (Knights, Longbows and bill-pole armed infantry). And finally a Scottish based faction. The troops come in two variety. Highlander and lowlander. Lowlanders are similar the normal troops of the English based faction and Swadia. They serve as the crossbowmen and the horsemen (poorer quality to the Swadian and Georgian (the name I decided to give the English faction) knights). the Highlanders on the other hand make up the infantry. They can be pikemen or Swordsmen.

Im a bit of a n00b but are these Rhodok troop replacrements, or completely new mercenary faction? Where would I find them if I downloaded? Or do I put them wherever I want? Thanks!

By the way these guys look amazing :grin:

Get the BRF into the ressources folder, the textures into the textures folder. Next step is modifying the text files or using the module system. You can use it in any way.

Quixote said:
Im a bit of a n00b but are these Rhodok troop replacrements, or completely new mercenary faction? Where would I find them if I downloaded? Or do I put them wherever I want? Thanks!

By the way these guys look amazing :grin:
They're neither Rhodoks nor mercenaries; they are models and textures and can be used to equip Rhodoks and/or mercenaries. :razz: What you were asking is similar to asking if a brick is a house or a road. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom