Search results for query: *

1. Arthur_Pendragon

A call to Tw

I'd like to say that you guys did a great job with the predecessors to bannerlord. I grew up with the mount & blade series. With that said what is going on? You took it upon yourselves to do something the community never asked for. The current state of bannerlord is empty and boring and...
  2. Arthur_Pendragon

Poll for PW revamp

Hello Heroes of caldarians, Some of you might remember me in this community. I was the developer for persistent empires. I know bannerlord is out and warband isn't as popular but until bannerlord is more stable I've decided to mod warband one last time. My question is who would be interested...
  3. Arthur_Pendragon

Module system

what happened to the pw module system?
  4. Arthur_Pendragon

Miss The old Community.

Wow its been a long time. I miss the old days :(
  5. Arthur_Pendragon

B Fantasy World Of Margus [Persistent World Modification] [SP Invasion mode]

World Of Margus[Persistent World Modification][Multiplayer] World Of Magic(WOM) created by Arthur Pendragon LORE: The great dark The First Titan The Light The void Archmond's Return Founding of the Guardians The World of Margus The fall of the Guardians Mortals of Margus This was...
  6. Arthur_Pendragon

World Of Margus[Persistent World Modification][Multiplayer]

World Of Margus[Persistent World Modification][Multiplayer] World Of Magic(WOM) created by Arthur Pendragon LORE: The great dark The First Titan The Light The void Archmond's Return Founding of the Guardians The World of Margus The fall of the Guardians Mortals of Margus This was...
  7. Arthur_Pendragon

Multiplayer Skin Problem.

Im Having an issue when i create a new skin for warband multiplayer. I set the troop type after im in the scene then i spawn it. I understand that its hardcoded for male and female, but i am spawning in bots that will take on that skin. Yet when ever i'm triggering the script that spawns them...
  8. Arthur_Pendragon

Books.

Off topic but the forge is where most programmers dwell on this forum. A little bit about myself I've been coding since 14 but mostly just very simple hello world apps that would amuse me. The Past 3 years though i have been trying to program professionally. I have a pretty successful...
  9. Arthur_Pendragon

Answering The Script Power bs thread.

Just wanted to drop by and say that ive been offering to create scripts for any server owner willing to ask me. Just ask Lol. On another note Please keep Peasants Name out of anything regarding PW. The guy was my friend and Had it pretty tough just let him rip already.
  10. Arthur_Pendragon

Node Js warband help.

Hey so i created a a node js server where i send request from warband and create an account. this is what it looks like.         (str_store_player_username,s1,":player_id"),         (assign, reg0, ":player_uid"),         (assign, reg1, ":player_id"),         (assign, reg2, ":player_gold"),  ...
  11. Arthur_Pendragon

MP Native [WB] Persistent RPG experience.

Yeah i didn't go into much detail but here are some of the main things.Id use the Pw module system as a base since it already took out most unwanted singleplayer stuff.Id strip Stockpiles for common things. like regular weapons, clothing, and armor.You could still craft regular weapons and armor...
  12. Arthur_Pendragon

Persistent RPG experience.

I was wondering if there was a demand for an rpg like Multiplayer module similar to PW but at the same time very different. Ive been away studying but ive recently gotten the itch to come back and create something. Let me know down below.
  13. Arthur_Pendragon

Modding service

Hello everyone, a lot of you know me many of you don't. Id just like to announce that i will be taking on scripting projects we can discuss a fixed price based on what you need done. I'm a python programmer with experience in web development. I specialize in Flask web apps. Flask Api's, and...
  14. Arthur_Pendragon

I think its time....

I Think its time i revealed the truth about splintert...
  15. Arthur_Pendragon

Arthurs Services

For Any new servers or veteran servers looking for scripts or a someone to script them new features. I will offer my services for a small fee. you can contact me via comment or PM
  16. Arthur_Pendragon

MP Other Mount & Blade Warband: Life

Hello Everyone, I have been very busy with work lately but i finally have some time on my hands and i wanted to let you guys in on a project i have started working on "Mount & Blade Warband: Life" I'm calling. Its a Multiplayer Module. You Join a server spawn in with Peasant clothing. There...
  17. Arthur_Pendragon

trying to start a presentation with a trigger

i Know the code is running i had display messages before and after the start presentation and both ran. For some reason the presentation isn't firing.   ("bd_table_round_a",0,"table_round_a","bo_table_round_a",     [(ti_on_scene_prop_stepped_on,     [(start_presentation...
  18. Arthur_Pendragon

New thread

*locked*
  19. Arthur_Pendragon

Gekokujo MP

would any of you be interested in a multiplayer version of gekokujo? You would be able to join a faction with your friends and fight others over territory and resources. In an open world scene. leave your thoughts below!
  20. Arthur_Pendragon

The reckoning Multiplayer

I am a modder for warband and ive enjoyed this mod very much i wanted to ask you guys if you would play an open world Multiplayer version of this. People would be able to join factions together and try to survive. leave your thoughts below
Back
Top Bottom