Search results for query: *

• Users: Muglos
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Muglos

Has anyone here taken over the whole map?

Just curious if anyone has achieved this. Seems like it could take forever. The furthest I have gotten is conquering the whole of Iberia and creating the kingdom of Spain which took a while. Now we are on campaign to conquer Ireland which has led to a war with England. England killed off Welsh...
  2. Muglos

How many denars do companions take from battle loot?

I'm assuming the amount is percentage based but I'm not sure. Does anyone know much they take? The total seems equal among all companions regardless of their level.  I hired two companions at the same time and they both have the exact equal amount of denars in their inventories. Kind regards.
  3. Muglos

Mercenary Contract's weekly budget question.

Hey all! I've noticed that sometimes when I am under contract as a mercenary for a kingdom I earn more money weekly than I have to pay for my troops wages. Obviously, this is a good thing as it pays for my troops expenses for the exception of having to feed them. Other times, I am in the...
  4. Muglos

Question about the village of Gisim

So in the several games i've played, I have noticed that the small fief of Gisim is never awarded to anyone under the Swadian faction and king Harlaus doesn't seem to be aware of its existence. I am curious as to why this is. As far as I am aware its one of the only fiefs in the game that has no...
  5. Muglos

Trading fiefs w/ other lords.

So in my game I'm thinking of trying to exchange one of my castles for another so geographically I can better defend my lands from attacks. As of now, I have 3 castles and 1 village under my protection (My king Harlaus has been generous to me  :D) but they are really far away from each other...
  6. Muglos

"Sell items automatically" option

If one of your companions is wounded, and he happens to be the best trader in your party, does he lose all of his trade skill until he heals up? Should I wait for him to no longer be wounded before he sells all the items in his inventory? If this is the case, then I feel like an idiot! I've...
  7. Muglos

Patrol's wages?

Hey guys I made a few patrols  for my fiefs to scare away those pesky bandits and enemy Lords' war parties that keep harassing my people. I was wondering is there a way to see how much the wages cost per patrol? I looked on the weekly budget screen but I don't see any indicator as to where, or...
  8. Muglos

How many companions are there total?

Hey there. Before starting a new game you have an option of setting all 17 normal companions in the tavern determined by your starting location. I'm just curious as to how many companions there are in total in this awesome mod.  :) Kind Regards, Muglos.
  9. Muglos

Your enemies prisoners?

Is there any way to capture your enemies prisoners after you win a battle? It appears that when I win a battle there is only one option to "hire" them into my group but theres no way to take them prisoner. why? One mans prisoner is another mans.. well... prisoner too.  :| I want to sell...
  10. Muglos

Bandit following distance?

How long should bandits chase you for? I don't exactly know how large the world is in the game but when my speed is 4.6 and 5 bandits have a speed of 4.7 they seem to chase you forever until you are either caught or run inside a town, or if they lose sight of you, but that wont even happen...
Back
Top Bottom