Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

When you fail once you have to wait a while unless you use the cheat to reset the lords opinion that might be why it didnt go to the dialogue
  2. Faction Heraldry Registry

BrotherPoole said:
    minimanmax said:
    Could you add House Reyne's Banner to next patch?

Perhaps this would better serve you?

kdouMxl.png

Yeah that would be great i just couldn't get the brightness to work properly for me.
    Thanks
  3. Faction Heraldry Registry

Could you add House Reyne's Banner to next patch?

vu3v.png
  4. SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

baz44331 said:
    shield is finished totally. helmet is getting near to finish.
    elves.png

Wow looks amazing atm cant wait to see it when its finished.
  5. SP Sci-Fi [WB] Wrecked Republic - Star Wars mod

Just wondering how far would you say you are from releasing this mod.
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Alohen said:
    tromozil said:
    I have the same problem as Alohen. I imagine that could be due to weak graphic card, although I used to believe my PC is good enaugh for M&B:W. Atleast it works fine with native or other mods. I play on notebook - very good configuration, but not real gaming graphic card - Intel HD graphics 3000.

Yeah I thought that too, but I'm on an Alienware with latest drivers and such.

I'm on a notebook aswell but it works fine for me just turn all the graphics and shadow detail to the lowest it can be.
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Its a great mod everything works for me. One problem i noticed is Asha is a man in it.
    Apart from that everything else is great.
  8. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Love this mod, especially the new sea battles you can have.

Thx Cozur,    :grin:
  9. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Yh i know what you mean i'm just glad there is a downloadable ASOIAF mod for this game.
  10. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Yh its taking its time been 50 mins and its about 60% done
  11. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Just started downloading.  :grin: Can't wait.
  12. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Post the link once it has finished uploading plz. :smile:
  13. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

When I was playing on the mod on warband v1.143 there was no problems but since the update to v1.153 I haven't been able to start a new game because it keeps going to a black screen on the part where you select your banner. I have tried installing the mod again. Also I am using steam if that helps.

Anyone know any solutions??

Back
Top Bottom