SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

usnavy30 said:
Splendid work baz if you make all 2nd age Last Alliance Elves Numernorian and other stuff that would be quite amazing.

Numernorian is a must hehe. after i finish kiting out the elves then yep ill move to Numernorian. but I need to make weapons and other little bits for elves first. then ill move on.

Epicrules said:
65th_Major_Lawrence said:
is the mod close to release??  :shock:

Oh my god please stop.

Not sure if he's here to troll or is just incredibly stupid.

i have about 40 people that want to be in the gondor kingdom i already got the steam group so i mean idk. maybe the Ministirith knights or gondorian knights... but when do u guys think this will be out and have multi?
any idea when this will be released?
has the mod came out? :!:
has the mod been released havnt been on in a week

shield is finished totally. helmet is getting near to finish.
elves.png

Wow Baz, looking nice! I'll speak to you on Steam soon. My internet is down right now, unfortunately, but I'll be back shortly with Uruk-hai previews! I'll also answer all my PM's then from people who have PM'd me.
Sorry for my absence, fear not, work on the mod on my part is continuing at full speed!

Ehi Jarvi, i looked at the map. I wanted to know if you plan to change the city of warband in the map as Sargoth near Edoras or not. Do not get me wrong though: mine is not a complaint, just a curiosity due.

Back
Top Bottom