Search results for query: *

• Users: charizma
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. female hero

I was just thinking about this yesterday cauise i've got some sword sisters in my group. I think it would be cool for there to be a female hero (because i'm oh so lonely and would like a character in game :D). Abit like xena but not a lesbian. I'd like to see someone like xerina in my group.
  2. How was zendar produced?

I'm interested in making the other towns in M&B fully explorable like zendar. I used to make small levels for Half-Life (nothing ever got released though) and was just wondering if it's possible to build towns like zendar with the M&B editor. I haven't go the editor yet cause i've no internet...
  3. What level are you?

I'm currently level 32. My next level is at 117000 something xp points.
  4. guy dies after playing game

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6448213/did/8888579/ What a great way to go eh? :lol:
  5. Gore and Dismemberment - removeable limbs

I was "engaged in battle" yesterday with somie swadians and just before the end of the half hour long battle i charged past some swadian and cracked him in the face with my arming sword and though hehe, i took his head off. And it got me thinkingh a bout addign removeable limbs to the game.
  6. do you listen to music when playing mount and blade?

I find the game quite enjoyable whilst listening to emperor as this black metal band embraces the dark age.
  7. idea for towns

One thing i'd like to do is arrive in other towns, and see people talking to each other walking around carrying stuff and just enerally being "alive" cause zendar really lacks atmosphere. People just stand there with a blank expression on their face with their arms folded. Each town should look...
Back
Top Bottom