Search results for query: *

1. Reykjavikdragon

Ban request on A impersonator using my tags

My ingame name: 94th_Arty_Cpt_Dragon Impersonators tags: 94th_Arty_Cpt_Dragoon Time: 4:00Pm GMT What your accusing him of? : Impersonation and stealing of tags and also for being rude and insulting other players on other servers after being banned by 54e_Hadaki on the 84e Siege Server...
  2. Reykjavikdragon

12th Royal Field Artillery Battery {Disbanded due to internal problems}

12th Royal Field Artillery Battery Welcome to the home topic of the 94th Artillery! Were a relativley new detachment (4/2/12) formed of old hands and new alike so no one is too inexperienced or too experienced to join our ranks. Our Ingame ethics: That everyone should get a chance to fire...
  3. Reykjavikdragon

Ban Request

Name of the server you were on: MM_Official_Battle     Name of the person causing trouble: Rec_Vicktor_82nd_AB     Nature of their offense: Teamkilling just before Leaving     Time and date of their offense:21st December, 21:45 ish GMT     If needed, what your relationship was to the offense...
  4. Reykjavikdragon

The Order of St Laszlo [Rp concept for those which want to use it]

The Order of St Laszlo Basic Introduction to the Order of St Laszlo Tis the year 1257 AL, All is not well in the land. Chaos Runs havoc across the land, brother fights brother, Innocent blood is spilt, the land is torn. The High Church does nothing to stop the Heretic, the Witch nor the...
  5. Reykjavikdragon

The Siege of Jerusalem (A bit of Fluff writen about a battle today) [Eu_A]

The Siege of Jerusalem Out across the seas and coasts of Caldaria there was a storm, raging and howling all day every day, ripping villages to shreds, carrying thier livestock off into the seas and destroying thier harvests. Soon the castles and cities began to hunger and the talk of war began...
  6. Reykjavikdragon

[EU_A] Merchant Navy official Neutralitiy request

Merchant Navy official Neutralitiy request and bank account request I would like to ask if it is possible for the Merchant navy to get an official Neutralitiy rule from the Admin team as our main role is for Roleplaying/Trading/Transporting, but I am happy to say that should pirates attack us...
  7. Reykjavikdragon

Merchant Navy Guild [EU_A]

[center]See the White sails come! Join the Merchant Navy today! Hail fellow Merchants/Roleplayers/Sailors and potential employers! Mottos: -The sea Makes us rich, Looting even richer. -If you fall behind, Tough luck. Point of this Navy (Guild) - To enjoy and bring more Roleplay to the...
  8. Reykjavikdragon

Dragoons (generals/Line battle admins please read)

A quick note first: This is not a rage post but it is being done at the request of my dragoons and from the comments on the way dragoons are used from some other regiments. But I'm not speaking on behalf of any dragoon regiment appart from my own company as we are tired of beign used as...
  9. Reykjavikdragon

SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Warhammer 40k mod: Sabbat Crusade (for warband + help needed)

The Sabbat world Crusade In the grim darkness of the future there is only war! In the year 775.M41 The Sabbat crusade began under Warmaster Slaydo. During this conflict many plants were reclaimed, many regiments formed, and many lives were lost. This mod focuses loosley on the Vernunhive...
  10. Reykjavikdragon

Large Events

Are there going to be anymore?
  11. Reykjavikdragon

Russia: A pressing matter

Right. the Russian regiments need more guys, any ideas on recruiting more people? Also the army needs more regiments to join, either newley formed ones or exsisting regiments wishing to change faction, the russian army will welcome you with open arms. Notice: to all potential infantry...
  12. Reykjavikdragon

remove please

dead
  13. Reykjavikdragon

8th Grekova Light Company(The First and Only) {RECRUITING}

THE FIRST AND ONLY                                         The 8th Grekova Light company We are the 8th Light Company, The remainders of the Glorious 8th Grekova And we are currentally Recruiting and we accept everyone and anyone who can...
  14. Reykjavikdragon

Updating Mods(mount & blade)

Does any one know how to update old mods, into Version 1.011? If so could you let me know as I am wanting to update some old mods which I have for personal use. Cheers.  :D
  15. Reykjavikdragon

dead

Back
Top Bottom