Search results for query: *

• Users: Max.Pain
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. My video for warband: New era, new campaign

It's been a long time since I made my last M&B video, but since warband is coming, I think it's the time to do something. So this it: A new video which cost me a whole month, hope you'll like it. And thanks to WitchDoctor, The English version is now also ready. English version...
  2. [question]Kick? What good for?

Since kick had been implemented, it had suffered constant nerf - at first you can attack during a kick, then you can only attack right after a kick, and now we have 650, which only allows you to attack after the stun effect brought by kick. In previous versions, kick acted as an anti-turtle...
  3. SP Native Fantasy MOD: The Dark Wanderer: Hell Invasion for M&B 903

This is a MOD made by Ifrit of M&B Chinese forum, due to the author is quite busy right now, he authorised me to post it here. The Dark Wanderer Chapter One: Hell invasion for M&B 0.903 This is a MOD which contains a completely original story line and many exciting features, and although it's...
  4. My new video: The Tripartion - The True Patriots

I've already posted it in the Pioneer's Guild and in the video collecting tread, but it seems that only a promotional video can't catch their eyes and the last update of the video collecting tread is about half a year ago. 2 days passed and I got 260 clicks, even my worst video got more than...
  5. Promotional video of MOD: The Tripartion for M&B 0.894

Sorry to keep you waiting, but it is finally ready now. Now I present you the new promotional video of the M&B MOD: The Tripartion for 0.894! Youtube link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipao7AIFIyQ This MOD has just released its 0.41 version, with lots of new exciting feats, but unfortunately...
  6. Looking for someone to help fix my lines

I'm making a new video now and it's almost finished, but I found some trouble with those lines... anyway, I've wrote it down already, is there anyone who can help me out of those grammar mistakes and ackwark expressions? Here they are: In the last few years of the Han Dynasty, The Court was...
  7. A M&B video : Oath

Here comes the new version , I replaced some scenes and added a logo . Either it's better or not , it's the final version. BTW : Thanks to Gregor Eisenhorn , it's him who helped me on my lines ( May be the lines is the best in the video ) :mrgreen: Old version...
  8. I'm staring to make a new video.Could anybody help me on the lines?

Anyway , I've got a 9 day vacation , so I'm planning on a new video . I've already had the bgm chosen, the lines written,but as you can see,my English is rather awkward . :mrgreen: So , can anybody here gimme a hand? Here are the lines: When we chose to be knights We chose to hew to the...
Back
Top Bottom