Promotional video of MOD: The Tripartion for M&B 0.894

Users who are viewing this thread

Max.Pain

Knight
Sorry to keep you waiting, but it is finally ready now. Now I present you the new promotional video of the M&B MOD: The Tripartion for 0.894!

Youtube link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipao7AIFIyQ

This MOD has just released its 0.41 version, with lots of new exciting feats, but unfortunately its English version is still not ready. I managed to translate most of the new feats, here they are:

New feats of the Tripartion MOD for M&B 0.894:
1.Every 3 levels, your character can learn a new "feat", which could affect character attributes or enable new functions.

2.New starting menus -- you can choose your path, which does not only affect starting stats, but also related to feats you can learn in future.

3.New system: Stratagem. Stratagem is a powerful attack that can be performed by both player and NPC lords in battle.You need to learn the new skill "stratagem" in order to get strategic points, which is needed for using those devastating strategys. All stratagem costs one stratagic point, and the special stratagem "Chained stratagem" costs 3 points. Stratagem points are regenarated once per day, equals to the level of your stratagem skill. There are servral kinds of stratagem:

Fire storm: You need to "prepare" it in the camp menu before you can use a fire storm in the battle, and flammability materials are required. After you've prepared a fire storm, you can unleash it in battle by pressing "Z".

Alienation: This stratagem causes some of the enemy soldiers rebel and join your force temporarily, press "X" to engage.

Sudden strike: Talk to your soldiers in the party menu and tell them to prepare a sudden strike, and they will temporarily leave party. Call them out in battle by pressing "V", and order them to charge/hold position by pressing "G". You need at least 5 soldiers to perform this stratagem.

Confusion: Cause some of the enemy soldiers to run away, press "B" in battle to perform.

Trap: You need to "prepare" traps before you can use it, just the same as fire storm, and it costs "tools". Once traps are prepared, you can use it to engage enemies by pressing "M". One more thing, traps have effective range, once you prepared a trap, you shouldn't move your party in the map screen too far, or you'll waste it.

Chained stratagem: You need to get this feat first, and prepare a fire storm and a sudden strike, then press "K" to engage.

False intel: Press "N" in the map screen, this will prevent enemy parties from reinforcing each other.

4.Now every kind of enemy parties will reinforce each other, including bandits.

5.Once you've chose the path of leadership, you can learn special feats to increase your troops' weapon proficiency.

6.You can give suggestions to your allied NPC lords, the chance of success is decided by your charisma, stratagem and some of your feats.

7.Wearing medium and heavy armor will give your character a stats penalty, but you can reduce this penalty by learning armor proficiency (feat). You will be no more than a tin can when you are wearing a heavy armor at a low character level.

8.Brand new chinese scenes.

9.Brand NEW models and textures.

10.To recruit the famous NPC -- Lv Bu and Diao Chan, you need to gain some levels and abilities first, and watch your tongue -- you might lose them forever.

11.Most troops are armed with ranged weapons.

12.New user interface.

13.Every nation's most elite troops cost money to upgrade.

14.Campaign and milita system from version 0.176.

15.Siege system will be ready soon.

16.Secret weapon system from BOW, thanks to the BOW team for sharing it.

17.Beware! NPC lords will use stratagem as well. You won't want to face Zhu Ge Liang on the battlefield anymore.

18.Enjoy!

Major bug: The famous last troop bug: this is a bug that originated from Native v.894, but the Tripartition team has partially fixed this bug. In M&B v.894 and the mod, if you try to manage the last troop in your party(Including prisoners), such as move in/out the party, upgrade, the game will crash.

Minor bug: Some graphics cards don't support a texture called skybox_cloud_1.dds which will result in a crash during a battle. If your card doesn't support it, delete that file and it will do.

Wow. I didn't think that many of those features were possible with the module system. I might download .894 just to try this mod out.

The person who makes these trailers is a genius by the way.

Can't watch the video for some reason.

this is what it says: This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.

Youtube had some trouble converting my video, I re-uploaded it and it's ready to watch now. This mod haven't been completely translated to English yet, that's why we put a promotional video instead of a formal release thread here. But if you wish, I can upload a Chinese version to yousendit.

I don't think there is a problem with it being for M&B v.894 only. All you have to do is install v.894 in a separate directory. Simple as cake!  :wink:

That video was astounding! No video has repesented combat that well before! And the song was good after all.

Back
Top Bottom