My video for warband: New era, new campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Max.Pain

Knight
It's been a long time since I made my last M&B video, but since warband is coming, I think it's the time to do something. So this it: A new video which cost me a whole month, hope you'll like it. And thanks to WitchDoctor, The English version is now also ready.

English version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSdK3IPiBlc

Thanks to those who helped in making this video:
Jann_Lee
CN_Kashinalada
UniQue
Selina
cn_flxvan(WSM_BLUEMOUSE)
Kan2
Karl
Sanji
Forager
Lizipao
Walter_Lohndorff
SCM_BQ(大牛哥)
YYY_Yaksha(燎草)
YYY_JiangShan(江山)
YYY_Spartacus
NFK_NOMI_ONE
NFK_NOMI_ALIX
NFK_NOMI_JA
NFK_NOMI_JU
NFK_NOMI_QIE
NFK_Su_Ke(su2006)
NFK_Pilate(B52B51)
NFK_DK(D.Kaede)
NFK_Hetairoi
NFK_oolonglgx

Special thanks to: Skranger (for uploading) and WitchDoctor (for helping fix translations)

Oh wow some beautiful prose and a wonderful video to match.
Although the first half of the music nearly made me burst into tears or something.
Welldone :mrgreen:

What can one add? Truly a work of art.
Have you considered making it with english texts? Would probably reach the english talking player base better.

Like someone said, a bit effects heavy, but overall a very nice vid. The main thing bugging me was that the fully armored knight hero guy had two shields almost the whole time. It just looks so... ridiculous. :lol:

Also you should enter to the M&B warband video contest. First 3 win warband serial  Topic with rules is http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,87884.0.html
Planned to do that but rightnow I'm a little out of time, out of mind and out of idea.

Have you considered making it with english texts? Would probably reach the english talking player base better.
In fact, I planned to make an English version, but as you can see, my English is pretty ackward, and I don't want to put them into the video if possible. But if anyone can help me fix these translatings I'll be glad to make one.

Like someone said, a bit effects heavy, but overall a very nice vid. The main thing bugging me was that the fully armored knight hero guy had two shields almost the whole time. It just looks so... ridiculous.
Damn 0.633, everyone just pack up as many shield as they could, and so did our main actor.

I love that vid!

Ok it is quite effects heavy but its all consistent and very well done. Actually gave me goose bumps a couple of times, specially the bit where everything faded away from the hero leaving him alone, very nice.

Max.Pain said:
In fact, I planned to make an English version, but as you can see, my English is pretty ackward, and I don't want to put them into the video if possible. But if anyone can help me fix these translatings I'll be glad to make one.
I think you're English is extremely good, better than mine before I use the spell checker :wink:. Only a couple of things really needed changing on the translation you gave. But here's my interpretation of it, I changed a couple of the lines a little so if you don't like them I don't mind, I just thought it looked better personally.

In a far distant land named Calradia
Legends sing of a mighty hero
He is bold and fearless
Born and hardened for battle
His exploits and feats of valor
None can even approach
But when he looked around
There was nothing but the vasting sky and the lonely winds or (There was nothing but earth and sky)
Only his steed and sword stayed by his side

Some say
It's the destiny of a hero to be alone
But how can a mortal foretell fate?

The wheels of time never stop
A new campaign has already begun
Champions from the hole world assemble
Thirst for glory burns in their eyes
Deathmatch
Team Deathmatch
Capture the flag
Fight and Destroy
Siege
Across borderless battlefields
New legends are to be written by sword and spear
But this time
The hero is not alone

P.S. I'm pretty shore there is no such word as 'vasting' but it sounds fabulous so I left it in :grin:, has a beautifully epic ring to it.

:grin: Thank you for helping me out, WhichDoctor. I really want to make an English version and then say goodbye to those source video files as soon as enough (there ore over 45G). Hopefully we can see it tomorrow.

Max.Pain said:
:grin: Thank you for helping me out, WhichDoctor. I really want to make an English version and then say goodbye to those source video files as soon as enough (there ore over 45G). Hopefully we can see it tomorrow.

No problem, glad to help  :grin:.

Though the lonely loely night, 
the hero found his friends at last.

Then they hold a party for him,
with each one a heavy kick.

Nice video :smile:. Not really my kind of story, but the combat video's are really great.

In the video it does say 'Coming March 2012'. Just saying :wink:.

Max.Pain said:
Also you should enter to the M&B warband video contest. First 3 win warband serial  Topic with rules is http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,87884.0.html
Planned to do that but rightnow I'm a little out of time, out of mind and out of idea.
If you'd just crop 2 minutes of combat footage from this video, methinks you stand a good chance already :wink:.

Great video!

For some reason the editing style and music remind me of the final fantasy tactics opening, one of my all time favorite games :smile:

Back
Top Bottom