Search results for query: *

1. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

MP Skirmish

I still think this gamemode is inferior to warband battle but its the only option for a friendly fire on gamemode atm.

It needs MMR or 99% of players will stop playing it, every game is either stomp or get stomped and games where it isn't clan stack vs clan stack are getting rarer. If its going to be full of premades there at least needs to be a variable where if you have lower MMR you will at least get put against lesser skilled premades so you have a chance.

IF YOU ARENT GIVING US BATTLE OR DUEL MAKE MATCHES FAIRER SO NEWER PLAYERS CAN ACTUALLY LEARN AND NOT GET STOMPED
  2. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

MP Team Deathmatch

Too many people, having friendly fire off is retarded because people just group up in a deathball and gangbeat people by swinging through teammates.

There is like all of 2 players that actually like these giant TDM ****fests the rest are only playing it because there are no other gamemode options for casually practicing combat. Add battle and duel and community servers pls and thanks no one likes this trash
  3. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

MP These are the real issues with the class system.

you dont have any real problems? the class system is in theory still the same, you pick a class and then put armor and weapons on it. The just got rid of all the gimmick options.

dont think i heard a single person in the last 5 years complain about nw classes, which are litterly all the same.

NW takes place in a historical setting in which soldiers had to abide by strict dress codes or they would be thrown in a cell. Normal m&b is entirely based in fiction and fantasy. The historical context of NW is the main draw for many players.
  4. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

Some fighting/skirmish tips for newer players

People play multiplayer?

Yes and they did in warband and still do for thousands and thousands of hours and there was (and might be eventually for bannerlord) a dedicated competitive scene
  5. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

We need auto block

To not be in the game
  6. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

To many whining kids

Words words words all you little noob boys crying about people criticising the game probably don't even have 1k hours on the previous games (pathetic honestly), shhhh and let the real players speak
  7. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

Lets have an actual, civil, class balance discussion.

Heavy armor infantry seem way too forgiving, and I say this as someone who almost plays them exclusively. These classes regularly tank upwards of 6 direct hits and can get out of situations they have absolutely no business surviving. I cant count how many times I said "How am I still alive" after jumping around like a tard while getting smacked around by all sides from every variety of weapon.
  8. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

Is there an MMR system?

Nothing will change probably skirmish will be dead after a few months except for clan stack v clan stack and the odd random pubstar, if community servers are ever implemented most people will just play that. Even most of the tryhard players will be playing community servers and avoiding trash TW matchmaking entirely
  9. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

SP - General Please provide more info on what your working on to allow better community input.

TW don't give a **** they didn't care for 9 months of beta and they still don't care they do whatever they want we are just dollar signs to them
  10. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

SP - General Female Troop Trees [All Factions]

How do I delete a post
  11. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

SP - General Explain Why Automatic Block Direction Was Removed

They should put it back in but as an option you have to permanently select on for your save at the start of a singleplayer game as to dissuade people from finding a way to toggle it on in options and using it to cheat in mp.
  12. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

My view of the MP as an Alpha tester.

After giving skirmish a fair chance it's not quite as bad as I thought at first but I still agree with all the above points.

That being said it's still unfathomable to me why there isn't gamemodes where players can actually get some meaningful practice in. I don't understand how TW expects players to get better when the only option for a "practice mode" is TDM with no friendly fire which just teaches you bad habits.

I'm enjoying skirmish but for the average player who likely never put a heap of hours into warband MP playing around primetime is a masochistic experience at best. If you aren't in a premade you just get stomped and the only "fair" matches are premade vs premade. An MMR or group queue option would solve this but skirmish queue will still die because not enough players actually enjoy it, which is a fair opinion since there is no way to get better without jumping right into the fire of the competitive mode. It just isn't fun for the average player.
  13. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

Can't find any male companions

Dictate can be challenging soft ware. I also use a lot of text to speech programs in order to post about game series I love like mountain blade. Game on!
  14. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

Can't find any male companions

Hey guys where are the male companions? I have been to 10 different towns and can only find female ones. I am wondering where I can find them? Maybe it is a bug? - Mickey
  15. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

As a tetrapalegic gamer I don't mind not having automatic block. I type with a text to speech generator and play video games with the help of a special controller my caregiver helped me set up! This game is great! I love mountain blade.
  16. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

sad part is all these things have been brought up endlessly to TaleWorlds for the past 9 months in closed beta. they have their vision for multiplayer and it is alien to what we had in Warband.

*TW employees gather around the latrine and gaze in awe at a massive mound of steaming feces*

Ah yes..... Our masterwork.... Multiplayer
  17. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

I see caps is still at it non stop shilling and posting misinformation to try and shut down discussion all day
  18. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

I'm seriously pissed off with TW rep comment, that is extremely ignorant and disrespectful to their long-standing fans, what they did.
    Unfortunately, they are not the first company I see catering to MP audience, and completely ****ting on SP one.

Oh hohoho I guess you don't know the best part of this whole launch then, the game is actually ruined for MP players as well. Nearly a year of beta suggestions were completely ignored by the devs and MP was butchered and left in a sad state that is mount&blade in name only. TW has alienated both single and multiplayer fans with their terrible decisions and hubris in thinking they know better than the legions of fans who have clocked thousands of hours over a decade and who told them exactly what was good and what was bad and needed change.
  19. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

battle is by far the ****tiest gamemode there is. If you die early you can afk for 20 minutes. With 200 people the server is so laggy idk how you can even call that competitive. The problem is that skirmish has unbalanced matchmaking.

Literally none of the games ever had 200 player battle mode servers except NW/MM, in native warband battle even if you died instantly somehow the wait was like 5 minutes max and it was usually hovering around 20 vs 20 on reasonably sized maps. don't talk about things you know nothing about
  20. [OSOD] CUMCHUG

Reminder that not only did they manage to demolish the multiplayer after nearly a year of testing and completely alienate those players but they also pissed off the most formerly anger immune part of the m&b playerbase by not including a staple feature that was in every other game oh lord I am loling myself to sleep TW are a bunch of clowns
Back
Top Bottom