SP - General Please provide more info on what your working on to allow better community input.

Users who are viewing this thread

This is not a good idea. I don't think people realise how much extra work that would be for the entire team because they are all working on different aspects of the game.
I'd prefer they work on the actual game. =P

Please explain to me how putting out a few items they are focusing on right now to get focused input on a few specific aspects of the game instead of a shotgun approach is not working on the actual game?

Again I'm not saying we don't give ALL feedback, but if they prompted the community to give more suggestions on a few items it would help them more. Even if they are working on 100 different things, if they did something like 3-5 things focal suggestions every other day that we focus on as a community I think it would help.

"Why rebuild the car when you only need to rebuild the engine?" - Nobody, I just made this up.

Just simple road map for developlent plans for near future would be great as it would stop a lot of redudant thread with suggestion etc that probably devs already have in plans.

Please explain to me how putting out a few items they are focusing on right now to get focused input on a few specific aspects of the game instead of a shotgun approach is not working on the actual game?
This.
Any snippet the developers post will be over-analysed and accompanied by requests for more details and to defend their decisions which are guaranteed to be wrong in someone's eyes. =P

Well if they are going to ask for suggestions. I suggest they give 'more details' on what they would like us to suggest to help them make 'their decisions'. I don't care if someone including myself think they did something wrong.

I just think it would be nice to actually help them make a great game. Not just throw out suggestions that are either:
1: Already planned
2: Past worked on just not yet implemented
3: So far out people are basically asking for a new game altogether

To use of my own examples in the OP:
Bandits:: If you have high enough Roguery/Charm maybe when you encounter bandits you can offer them pay to join your army instead of fighting you. If you Fail, you fight anyways. If they accept, you not only avoided a battle, but you got more troops. - Infact I'm goign to make a new post just for this.

Back
Top Bottom