Search results for query: *

• Users: Tarrak
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. New Terrain

I'm surprised I haven't seen anything on this (yes I searched), or even thoguht of this myself, but I think the map really lacks a few areas of Swamps Bogs Marshes You get my drift. I only came onto this in the thread about speeds in forests. In any case those terrains were perhaps not...
  2. Different Arrows

Now I mentioned this in another thread tht was dying... So I suspect the idea didn't get much attention for that reason. I have searched for an older thread containing this, but found none. So my idea is simple enough, just add some extra prefixes to arrows. 'Light', 'Heavy' and 'slim' for...
  3. Couched lance limit

Haha... I bet you thought "oh no... not another one who want's couched lances to be one-shot weapons", well I'm not. I find the style to be supremely fun and I am willing to compromise on that ground. No, what I think is this: To couch a lance properly you would likely need some training in...
  4. Stuck outside the map

I tried to search for it, but no matches came up. I'm certain I'm not the only one who has experienced this, but I just want to make sure it is being mentioned. So I'm sorry if my search was insufficient. (v0.731) In any case I have experienced a battle where my troops all started out in a...
  5. 0.710 Recruiting...

I was going to ask in one of the other threads, but thought it might be good to ask out here where there might be a better viewing of it, and of course a better spread of the answer once it gets here. :wink: Well, I cursed the fact that there was no respawning of hirelings in 0.704... Runing...
  6. Blockable Couched lance?

I was surprised in a battle with some troublesome bandits... The battle wasgoing well enough and I was riding around on a wide plain lancing bandits reight and left. Suddenly a mounted bandit appeared, and knowing mt men were mainly militia I targeted him. After a short chase he turned left...
  7. What's this now?

Take note at the top. It seems to be set onto me as it follows me to an extent. But it might be positioned on the rear side ofthe mountain.
  8. (0.632) Graphics bug concerning horses in water

Quite simply 'vanishing' horses in water may become a sort of transparent image of the horse, eliminating the water effect so that the background is like normal ground.
  9. (0.632) Not really a bug but...

It seems that Swadian Miltia has the hammer inverted in heir hands. That means they strike with the pick and not the hammerhead, doesn't look right. Also if a rider is sitting still in te saddle with a sword equiped, then it will actually go through his thigh. Just lift it a bit, if possible.
  10. Armour and its effect? And more...

Now of course I know that armour lowers damage to the individual. But the questions are: How much does each point lower enemy attacks? Point per point? Also is it directional (well not really), meaning is foot protection only good against attacks that hit the legs and so on? Bonus question...
  11. (0.632) Possible questbug.

It took quite some time before it happened but here goes. I got a bandit quest from a merchant (Praven) but failed miserably. Out of money and men I desided to wait until later to return and beat them up. But then they ran off and I only saw them once (again low on men I couldn't do anything...
Back
Top Bottom