0.710 Recruiting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Tarrak

Sergeant
I was going to ask in one of the other threads, but thought it might be good to ask out here where there might be a better viewing of it, and of course a better spread of the answer once it gets here. :wink:

Well, I cursed the fact that there was no respawning of hirelings in 0.704... Runing around with Peasants untill you could take on prisonertrains or liberate enough prisoners from enemy parties was not that fun.

So I wonder do they respawn now?

I played my 704 character to level 30 and I never saw any respawn... I was positively negative about it. :wink:

Could be that I went directly from 702 to 704 and thus never had the problem with 703? I don't know... Anyway I'm glad it was fixed.

Well... As I said they never respawned for me... It didn't take me long to drain every Footman and Militia, and when I reached 160 days I hadn't seen any for over 100 days (save a single one I had missed in Veluca).

I think that is the case Janus. I started a character on .703 and couldn't find any new troops after updating to .704. However, i started a new character on .704 and didn't have that problem.

I'm fairly sure that updating from .703 to .704 might have caused the hire bug. I personally started playing in v.704 and for me footmen and militia spawned in addition to peasents. However, my friend updated from .703 to .704 and he said that once he hired vaegir footmen they never respawned.

Back
Top Bottom