Need a boost at getting better at bannerlord? Your wish is my command ?⚔

Users who are viewing this thread

Well NA was the winner of the cross-continent tournament between the top EU bannerlord team and the top NA bannerlord team under equal ping conditions... NA better than EU in Bannerlord by far because NA people adapt better than the stiff-brained and uncreative europeans.
HERE WE GO AGAIN
Gasoline_On_Fire_24082018144132-7kbFdqgHq.jpg

This is not the thread for an EU vs NA debate, let's get back on topic, anymore off-topic EU vs NA spam will be removed with a warning.
We should open a new thread for this. Would have more **** inside than the DM and RM Clan thread combined.

Yes, you can go to many places to learn for free. It's the generic normal experience for mount and blade to do so if you actually intend to get into it. Narmin is offering what is likely supposed to be more individual and thoughtful instructing. Nearly all experienced players are willing to hop onto duel every now and then and spar or give a few pointers but usually the teaching is not that consistent and won't build off of previous sessions much. Not saying Narmin is surely going to do that but for pay it would be expected to be more consistent teachings, it is extremely bold to accuse him of scamming before anyone has had the chance to say whether its good teaching or not.
Well said. It is also within the rules of the forum to offer coaching services, paid or not, though the same rules regarding advertising/spam will still apply if a would-be coach does something silly like bump their thread for visibility all the time. It is also worth noting that the forum automatically blocks fiverr link embedding, though the link still works if you click on it, and this is unlikely to change.

If people are willing to pay Narmin in turn for teaching then they are more than welcome to. People have already committed wire fraud over this game so who cares.

Yes, you can go to many places to learn for free. It's the generic normal experience for mount and blade to do so if you actually intend to get into it. Narmin is offering what is likely supposed to be more individual and thoughtful instructing. Nearly all experienced players are willing to hop onto duel every now and then and spar or give a few pointers but usually the teaching is not that consistent and won't build off of previous sessions much. Not saying Narmin is surely going to do that but for pay it would be expected to be more consistent teachings, it is extremely bold to accuse him of scamming before anyone has had the chance to say whether its good teaching or not.

thank you Cdjrxx,

To put the cherry on top, Ive done more than anybody in this thread that is ****posting regarding giving out free guides, tutorials, insights and all that for free. You can go on NA duel and just ask about me and the people will tell you themselves. I have went even as far as giving out hand cam videos to players that wanted to know how I do what I do.

B78-BD9-A2-5-A6-F-4-FED-8385-A00-B7858-E412.png

So once again, if you are not posting regarding my services or constructive criticism, you seriously need to shut the f***k up.

You know perfectly well that you're taking advantage of dumb kids with this "service" but you do you, bro.

You know perfectly well that you're taking advantage of dumb kids with this "service" but you do you, bro.
That's ****ing business dude. If kids are dumb enough to steal their mom's credit card then why shouldn't you take advantage of it. It's not like he is forcing people to get trained.

That's ****ing business dude. If kids are dumb enough to steal their mom's credit card then why shouldn't you take advantage of it. It's not like he is forcing people to get trained.
But I’m not taking advantage of anybody... if they’re not satisfied with the service or feel like they didn’t learn anything at all, obviously with fiverrs policy, they get an instant refund and I wouldn’t even escalate it at all.

But I’m not taking advantage of anybody... if they’re not satisfied with the service or feel like you didn’t learn anything at all, obviously with fiverrs policy, you get an instant refund
I mean the whole business is to have people dumb enough to pay for the service. Only dumb people will be willing to pay for that and that's perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong in taking advantage of dumb people, that's how everything works.

I mean the whole business is to have people dumb enough to pay for the service. Only dumb people will be willing to pay for that and that's perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong in taking advantage of dumb people, that's how everything works.
That's a repulsive position to hold but ok

Nooooo it’s not ??‍♂️??‍♂️ I am not trying to target anybody at all, if someone wants to get better at the game and would like to spend some cash to boost it instead of trying to pick it up themselves, I will help them. I don’t know why you are saying only dumb people pay to learn something they like or care about.

Nooooo it’s not ??‍♂️??‍♂️ I am not trying to target anybody at all, if someone wants to get better at the game and would like to spend some cash to boost it instead of trying to pick it up themselves, I will help them. I don’t know why you are saying only dumb people pay to learn something they like or care about.
Well only dumb or rich people pay for something they can get for free. But once again I have no problem with what you are doing, it's a good opportunity to make easy cash.

Well only dumb or rich people pay for something they can get for free. But once again I have no problem with what you are doing, it's a good opportunity to make easy cash.
You wouldn't insult a paid tutor in any other sport or activity would you? Like if someone pays for chess lessons, are they dumb for wanting to get advice from someone with experience? Why is it any different with a videogame?

Narmin definitely is not scamming anyone. He was one of the better duelists in Warband and has already won a tournament against very good competition in Bannerlord. He knows the mechanics to such an extent that he can apply his knowledge to anyone who needs extra help.

The people whining are gatekeepers to the highest degree. Teaching other players isn’t some exclusive club or holier than thou duty which gives you some god given right to stick your nose up at others. If you want to be salty that Narmin is getting payed to do what you do for free that’s a you problem and not a Narmin problem. Living rent free inside other people’s heads just adds to his power.

The people whining are gatekeepers to the highest degree. Teaching other players isn’t some exclusive club or holier than thou duty which gives you some god given right to stick your nose up at others.
What does this have to do with gatekeeping? Offering a paid service for something that a decent person would teach you for free on a good day is gatekeeping. I don't know a single person in this game that can offer a level of insight and expertise that is actually worth paying for. Dueling is something you need to do extensively on your own to get good at. Understanding timings and mindgames is far more important than being able to surprise someone with a cheap parlor trick.

Back
Top Bottom