Recent content by yeo

1. yeo

[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

Berthout said:
    The strange thing for me is that I always enjoyed being infantry a lot more in Native. Nothing as great as stopping a Charge of Swadian Knights with a Rhodok Spear Wall. Being a knight was just to easy in native. With a good group of knights or horse archers the question isn't if you will win but how many casualties you will have. But in Europe 1805  being a cavalryman is just so much more challenging.
    Because a single bullet can mean death you need to plan your charge a lot better. And even when you survive the bullets things can turn nasty very fast as all infantry is running around with a spear-like weapon.

Not that I don't consider infantry a lot of fun too.

Being in a square when the French Cuirassiers are charging is quite intense.
    we are the same person :wink:
  2. yeo

so it is. 2500 for slashing 40 opponents. On harder settings-impossible.
    and nice 500 for slashing 10 of them. Nice starting money.
  3. yeo

add aditional 0 to every of arena rewards in module_constants. Thats how I make it :wink:
  4. yeo

TheJohan said:
    Yeah some more variation in clothes would be cool. I haven't paided so much attention of people clothes when in towns but i don' think there are any gentlemens cloth. Would be cool too see rich gentlemens with high hats and fancy clothes walking the city.

Btw quintillius are you the model maker? If you are, are you gonna make some more houses for the next patch/release? Cause i was thinking of helping with the scene making by making the scenes for towns, cities and forts that don't have any new ones, if that's ok?

You are talking about stuff from Version 2! Which I will take part in...
  5. yeo

Quintillius said:
    yeo said:
    Its great, but, dude, You shouldnt show all of your work to our fans :wink:

Why not? It's very beautiful =D!

of course it is. Thats why they will download the mod and play it. But  why would they play it if you show everything inside it?
  6. yeo

Its great, but, dude, You shouldnt show all of your work to our fans :wink:
  7. yeo

anim reload crossbow

it is inside skeletons.brf file, inside anim_human. You can use split via actions command to find exacly anim_reload_crossbow
  8. yeo

How link new scenes in exsiting towns

Okay, you got me, I will tell you the secret.
    Its stupid to mess up with passages. The easiest thing is to add a character such as servant or guard, and at the end of the dialog put the trigger jump_to_scene,your_Scene.
  9. yeo

sudi555 said:
    izaktj said:
    And it just gets better and better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sudi you are awesome mate!
    thank you very much :smile:

what did I tell you? :wink:
  10. yeo

Troubles with Firearms

You can rotate it inside Brf. its easier
  11. yeo

WRONG! The right answer is.... There are no differences!!! Its done superbly well!!!
  12. yeo

Easy model importing

Lol, with OpenBrf its easy. What you want? Already-made mod? You need to do some work
  13. yeo

build_module.bat. problem

In module_info there have to be correct path to module you want to edit. Not your module system. for example C:/Program Files/Mount&Blade/Modules/*your module
Back
Top Bottom