[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

What are your 2 favourite new units?

• Russian Dragoon

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Swedish Dragoon

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Danish Dragoon

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Danish Grenadier

Votes: 52 14.3%
  • Norwegian Skier

Votes: 72 19.8%
  • Saxon Hussar

Votes: 45 12.4%
  • KGL Hussar

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Moscow musketeer

Votes: 107 29.5%
  • Brandenburger Uhlan

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Russian Hussar

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
yeo said:
Its great, but, dude, You shouldnt show all of your work to our fans :wink:

Why not? It's very beautiful =D!

of course it is. Thats why they will download the mod and play it. But  why would they play it if you show everything inside it?

:grin: now you can see that this uniform is different from the first uniform but the model is the same...and the lods will be the same

yeo said:
of course it is. Thats why they will download the mod and play it. But  why would they play it if you show everything inside it?
I beg to differ. One thing that makes the Age of Blackpowder mods so different from the rest is our connection between fans and devolopers. Constantly having new updates on the devolopment keeps the fans exited. Having something new each day or so, makes people wanna come to the forums, giving the mod more publicity and voila, you just got the most downloads.
And I know this is a fact, I did this and I got over 4000 downloads in one weekend when releasing the beta. If not more.
"It's all about the wrapper" - Steve Jobs.
And this man (god damn him) now runs a company, bigger than Microsoft. So in the end, is the people the targets, not the mod.

EDIT: Oh and by the way. I love the Napoleon uniform, but I suggest one minor change. He should be fatter. xD

Cheers.

bjorne. said:
yeo said:
I beg to differ. One thing that makes the Age of Blackpowder mods so different from the rest is our connection between fans and devolopers. Constantly having new updates on the devolopment keeps the fans exited. Having something new each day or so, makes people wanna come to the forums, giving the mod more publicity and voila, you just got the most downloads.
And I know this is a fact, I did this and I got over 4000 downloads in one weekend when releasing the beta. If not more.
"It's all about the wrapper" - Steve Jobs.
And this man (god damn him) now runs a company, bigger than Microsoft. So in the end, is the people the targets, not the mod.

EDIT: Oh and by the way. I love the Napoleon uniform, but I suggest one minor change. He should be fatter. xD

Cheers.
and is here a chance to take some profit? we all...

Whaha xD!

One thing... Apple isn't bigger than Microsoft. (profits)
Btw, 4000 downloads?  :shock: I can't believe you.  :lol:

We mean: €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Apple sure is bigger than Microsoft now days. Google it.

and quite frankly, why would you want to take money when you get tons of publicity when giving it out free? Imagine if you'd ever want to work for a game company, then you can use this stuff as your referense. And even better, if you've gotten your name famous, can you use your name as a referense. I've gotten far with mine so far.

Lolo, it was just a joke. And as reference, you can't use this?  :neutral:

Damn it! Apple is bigger than Microsoft I see now. But only 3.000 billion difference =P.
I need to say I still will choose Microsoft instead of Apple >__<.

bjorne. said:
Apple sure is bigger than Microsoft now days. Google it.

and quite frankly, why would you want to take money when you get tons of publicity when giving it out free? Imagine if you'd ever want to work for a game company, then you can use this stuff as your referense. And even better, if you've gotten your name famous, can you use your name as a referense. I've gotten far with mine so far.
i really want to work for some game company...but i know its a laughable absurd idea

Quin, anything that looks good is a good reference, no matter what it is.
And why would that be an absurd idea? It's like any other job, apply to it.

and yes, I'd choose Microsoft over Apple, anyday. Cause personally, I think that Apple is just selling diarrhea wrapped in fancy paper.

Proper swedish uniform :grin:

Here some reference:

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96479

Back
Top Bottom