[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

What are your 2 favourite new units?

• Russian Dragoon

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Swedish Dragoon

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Danish Dragoon

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Danish Grenadier

Votes: 52 14.3%
  • Norwegian Skier

Votes: 72 19.8%
  • Saxon Hussar

Votes: 45 12.4%
  • KGL Hussar

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Moscow musketeer

Votes: 107 29.5%
  • Brandenburger Uhlan

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Russian Hussar

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
Congratulations. You have won a trip to London with a plane.

i live in london lol, but anyway it took me ages to find that :wink: im not going to complain because it looks awsome and i cannot even model a cube

please dont hurry with the release...my uniforms isnt complete and i dont have much time because of school etc...:sad:
or you want to play this great mode without my stuff? then OK...my stuff will be in the second release if you want so :smile:

Quintillius said:
Pvt.Connelly said:
Quintillius said:
Congratulations. You have won a trip to London with a plane.

i live in london lol, but anyway it took me ages to find that :wink: im not going to complain because it looks awsome and i cannot even model a cube

=P. Thanks alot. You too Sudi555 =D.
really nice ...how many poly? do you want to make lods? and what about hair? :smile: 

All blame goes to Berthout. He MUST release the mod. But we didn't hear anything from him for two/three weeks as well O__O.

The uniforms of Sudi555 and my new hats won't be in the release. I need to talk to Berthout, but he did't come online.

- My first Bicorne (for the generals) has 6000 polygons. (this Bicorne will in future be replaced by second bicorne)
- My second Bicorne has: 230 polygons.
- My third Bicorne with plume has: 950 polygons.
- My forage cap has: 300 polygons.

I don't know how to make lods, which program do you use? Maybe I can take a look at Berthouts work. About the hair. Everybody who is wearing my hats, don't have hair =P. I'm a hair racist.

Quintillius said:
All blame goes to Berthout. He MUST release the mod. But we didn't hear anything from him for two/three weeks as well O__O.

The uniforms of Sudi555 and my new hats won't be in the release. I need to talk to Berthout, but he did't come online.

- My first Bicorne (for the generals) has 6000 polygons. (this Bicorne will in future be replaced by second bicorne)
- My second Bicorne has: 230 polygons.
- My third Bicorne with plume has: 950 polygons.
- My forage cap has: 300 polygons.

I don't know how to make lods, which program do you use? Maybe I can take a look at Berthouts work. About the hair. Everybody who is wearing my hats, don't have hair =P. I'm a hair racist.
You dirty bastrard!!! :mad:

Well... Keep on the good work :grin:

Let us be patient guys. Berthout will turn up someday. He wouldn't have forgotten it you know...

JDeNef13

Back
Top Bottom