[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

What are your 2 favourite new units?

• Russian Dragoon

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Swedish Dragoon

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Danish Dragoon

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Danish Grenadier

Votes: 52 14.3%
  • Norwegian Skier

Votes: 72 19.8%
  • Saxon Hussar

Votes: 45 12.4%
  • KGL Hussar

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Moscow musketeer

Votes: 107 29.5%
  • Brandenburger Uhlan

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Russian Hussar

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

boogie85 said:
Quintillius said:
It's really cold, rainy and stormy in Holland at the moment

Yes, indeed it is ;P I'm living there too. But the effects you did with the pictures are really nice, and then you don't give away everything so the people still need to find it out themself :smile:

Grote griebelende grutjes nog aan toe =D!! Waar woon jij? Ook in Gelderland? Lekker bij de rivier?

That's exactly what I wanted to do  :razz:!

Haha, nee ik woon dan weer aan de andere kant van NL. Ik woon in Noord-Brabant. Vlak bij de Efteling laat ik maar zeggen. Niet echt bij de rivier dus.. Het weer is de laatste tijd wel slecht, alleen maar regen en windvlagen enzo.

I already figured you wanted that:wink:

boogie85 said:
Haha, nee ik woon dan weer aan de andere kant van NL. Ik woon in Noord-Brabant. Vlak bij de Efteling laat ik maar zeggen. Niet echt bij de rivier dus.. Het weer is de laatste tijd wel slecht, alleen maar regen en windvlagen enzo.

I already figured you wanted that:wink:

Lolo, niets andere kant. Ik woon ook vlakbij de Efteling. Tussen de maas en de waal, vlakbij Zaltbommel, als je dat kent? Enne... Tis herfst =D! Kvloog bijna van de dijk vandaag, toen ik naar huis reed >__<.

shadowarcher said:
Asassins creed cathedral?

No. It's a Gothic Cathedral, standing in the center of a town =). Like The Notre-Dame of Paris.
It's modeled =)! (much, much and much work...)

Don't you like it =(??

It's based on this church in Holland:
37f2d9408c.jpg

Hi all.

I've been very busy and I'm abroad atm but progress has been good nonetheless. I've made some new items and got rid of a couple of bugs. I'm finishing the new recruitment system and implementing the scenes Quintillius made. After that there are a few coding things I need to finish but then - finally- a release should be possible. Sorry for the continued delay!

The Cathedral of Saint-Étienne, a huge, grand and gothic cathedral. Built in the 14th century in a Angoulême. It's one of the world's most famous buildings. Especially the stained glass windows.

The plans for the cathedral were already ready in 1322, but It's delayed because the high taxes during the Hundred Years' War. The construction started in 1355. The Bishop had saved enough money. (taxes and fake relics for pilgrims). The construction covered a period of 300 years, because of a disease. The Plaque. Only 1/8 of the city survived. 300 years is a long time... Enough time to build secrets...

Quintillius said:
Lolo, niets andere kant. Ik woon ook vlakbij de Efteling. Tussen de maas en de waal, vlakbij Zaltbommel, als je dat kent? Enne... Tis herfst =D! Kvloog bijna van de dijk vandaag, toen ik naar huis reed >__<.

Haha, mijn fout. Ik las Groningen:razz: Maar dit is toch wat dichterbij:smile: Ik merkte het gisteren ook toen ik een bocht maakte en ik bijna omver vloog.. Maarja, gaat vast nog wel overxD

The Cathedral is pure epicness!

boogie85 said:
Quintillius said:
Note the secrets :wink:. I think I will create some Easter Eggs =D!!

That would be very cool actually!
Yeah, what style of easter eggs are you thinking? Special uniform? New style musket? custom sword? or even  a special character? Whatever it is, we may never know (before the release of course...

AK said:
boogie85 said:
Quintillius said:
Note the secrets :wink:. I think I will create some Easter Eggs =D!!

That would be very cool actually!
Yeah, what style of easter eggs are you thinking? Special uniform? New style musket? custom sword? or even  a special character? Whatever it is, we may never know (before the release of course...

Find it out when the mod will be released :wink:.

Back
Top Bottom