Recent content by Vincenzo

1. News:a chinese game copying M&B is around the corner

I managed to get horses working... horses have same anims as warband too, also same meshes (slightly edited, and added some texture updates)
  2. News:a chinese game copying M&B is around the corner

Intresting, though I think its only sold in china, and the chances of winning a court case over there is 0, and imagine the costs.

Btw, the sounds could have not been really stolen, because as far as im aware their all licenced sounds from sites such as www.sounddogs.com... the original file details are still in the wavs.

In any case, looks intresting but sadly cant get it to work, i tried registering on their website but it always sais the verification code is wrong (acording to google translate)...

And I swear I typed it correctly..

edit;
    Scrap all that...

I got the game to run, it did register my account and i managed to get in a server, all servers are empty though..
    Its a kind of MMO hybrid, with ingame currency that costs money and **** for powerups and items it seems.

They stole so much haha its insane, most of the animations are directly copied from warband Brf files.. its so obvious.. and sounds and probably much more i havent seen yet in 1 minute.

Ill quickly record some fraps and upload it for you guys to see.

Made a quick youtube video;
  3. Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

33930435.jpg

:smile:
  4. Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

Vicccard said:
    He critizises Vince for closing his thread.

I actually tested it, and can confirm that critizing vince almost certainly results in a mute or ban (from the shoutbox). Funny how easily Vince was caught in the trap.

Well if you start insulting a administrator, you truly are asking for a ban on the shoutbox, which you got...
    If you instead of having some respect for people and act like a mature person, such a thing would not have happened... If you have a problem with a administrator or his/her decisions there are many channels you can file your complaints at, insulting them outright is not a smart thing to do.

Anyway this pointless argument is going nowhere, you people just try to find reasons to criticize our administration, which is getting more silly every minute.

Daniel is already permbanned from our forums, having him continue his troll crusade here got him that mute, let this topic return to proper meme's again and not your silly revolution stuff, thank you.
  5. Pride's Mod Revival Squad ["Romae Bellum" this week]

Yeah... let's lock this then if you can't stay on topic.
  6. Pride's Mod Revival Squad ["Romae Bellum" this week]

Can we keep it on topic guys?

Your silly posts are not needed.
  7. Locking of the 51st V3

You don't know when to give up do you?

It's just a name, it was locked down due to all the trolling and the constant arguments over it.

Last start-up regiment calling themselves the 51st ended up within 9 hours calling eachother names, trolling, telling eachother to kill themselves and so on.
    I simply had enough of the trolling that came with new regiments taking that prestigious name.

As such I choose for now to not allow new regiments to take it, it's not a big loss its just a damn clan name jesus guys.

It feels to me you guys don't agree on other things within our administration and simply take this on as a reason to piss at it... I will not allow it.
    I closed down these useless discussions 7 times now and I won't do it another time.

If you want to discuss this issue further you are free to PM me with proper reasoning and I can answer you in a mature fashion, as always, if you feel you are wronged by our administration I'm always willing to listen to your arguments and have a proper discussion, starting rage threads is not a way to achieve any victory here.

I won't shun from banning certain bad apples within the community for the better health of the whole community.

Have fun with Napoleonic Wars and may you run& join many regiments in a non trolly way.

Thank you,

Maxim.
  8. The corruption and dictatorship that is the Flying squirrel entertainment

I understand your concern over this issue with the 51st regiment name.
    I feel very sorry this has gone this far and caused an uproar which was never our intention.

Do know this was never done to give a prefered position or unfair bonus to the original 51st regiment, the only reason this was done is to prevent further useless arguments, fighting over the name and the constant trolling and fights it caused within the community.

I understand some people believe this is unfair and I apologise for this feeling. Do know we try to do the best for our community and remove elements from our community that could cause problems, this could mean removing certain trolls, or in this case adding a new rule.

I understand we cannot please everyone with our choices, but I do hope that on the long run everyone will be satisfied with how we try to keep the community a nice place to be part of instead of a violent negative place.

I hope this solves your concerns.
  9. Locking of the 51st

Vincenzo said:
    Hmm, I never seen such a big fuss about nothing.

Basically, The 51st has left NW but not the FSE community, they will be back with BCoF, and they have been annoyed, mad and generally looked down upon by actions that follow up 51st regiments have done. Not only this, but it has caused countless arguments, trolling, insulting and other negative things within the community that nobody wants and is completely UN-necessary.

Because the last start-up 51st of yesterday caused a argument to the extend of people telling each-other to kill themselves, I simply had enough.
    As such I choose to simply not allow any more 51st regiment start-ups for now, and wait till the original 51st comes back, or not at all.

This choice was made for the better of the community, to stop arguments and countless trolling.

I can understand you feel this is unfair, or some other regiments are left out and so forth, but non of those have caused as much arguments as the 51st has, that is why we did this action.

If you are wondering how far we will go with this ruling, simply put I would not recommend you starting certain regiment numbers to impersonate, or troll others, that will be looked down upon by any community member, event and server hoster alike and in the end can get you in trouble.

I understand some people are anoyed about this, but we cannot please everyone, know we did this to our best intentions and hope to stop countless future arguments over this certain regiment name, thank you for your attention and i wish you all a good evening.

I hope that this clears up anything and I'll lock this topic now before it goes any worse, if you wish to discuss this further your free to send me a PM message.
  10. # 92nd Regiment of Foot - Dolan Savile Highlanders #

Don't troll and steal regiment names please. thanks.
  11. Vertex animations

It's a new operation TW added in the engine for Sich their new Caribbean title, maybe mister Suvorov forgot to mention that detail.  :roll:

Only way right now is still with vertex shaders.
  12. Can't add multiple items to troops in Napoleonic wars.

All weapon assignments are run through a randomise script, weapons of the same type are randomised and one is selected, you have all big melee and firearms in one group, small 1 hand swords and stuff in another group, all hats are a group, all uniforms are a group, all pants are a group.

This script is run on all troops and that makes troops spawn with random things etc.
    Look at the russian partizan for instance, his troop has about 20 difirent weapons, but spawns with two types.

If you want what you want, change the "script_random_item_selection" to do something else for your troop.
  13. Vertex animations

No.

Only with vertex shaders.
  14. Is the Complete Package of Mount and Blade Collection is save to Buy yet?

Gratz and welcome to the community.
  15. Napoleonic Wars Source Code released.

You are incorrect Amman.

Maybe a Wikipedia page can explain it to you;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright#Exclusive_rights

In short, If you create something, you have the full saying over it, what happens to it, who sells it, who creates something else out of it or who uses it or parts of it in their own product or work.
    It does not matter if the work you are making is free or not, you must have the allowance from the origional creator to use any/all of the copyrighted work.

Meaning in this case, you get the right to use the expansion, the source code and anything else in it, if you comply with the CD key check in your installer.

Your claim for making it downloadable and it then being public domain is extremely incorrect. please read into copyright law before making weird claims. your stack of bills is completely irrelevant and untrue, it is still stolen in your case and if the police catch the one taking your banknotes it is still a felony.

Please don't put people on the wrong track, also maybe interesting for you to read is the EULA for the game:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11240073/MnB_eula.pdf
Back
Top Bottom