Pride's Mod Revival Squad ["Romae Bellum" this week]

Users who are viewing this thread

Then it is time!

viva_la_revolucion_by_domigorgon-d4pu7la.jpg

What is on topic? I was simply stating that I would be more active here now, due to circumstances, and a few other people commented because it's nice to see  NW people on the TW forums seeing as most have migrated to the FSE ones. I don't see what the problem is, no one has said anything silly about any admins.

This whole thread is one big line of silly posts, in all honesty. :lol:

Don't come tell us to shut up because you don't like what we say. (Which is actually meant as a (ironic) joke.)

There is no need to thank me, I am doing my job. You guys DID go off-topic, as such your thread was punished. Punishment was over, thread unlocked.
And for the record, there have been countless of threads locked temporarily due to off-topic spam, pyramids or whatever.

thisweek.png

"Kengeki Gaiden"

Ninjas gonna be ****in wid yo ****

http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/2696#content​

thisweek.png

"Romae Bellum"

bronze on bronze action

http://www.moddb.com/mods/romae-bellum/downloads/romae-bellum-21​

I am afraid I was not able join your session today, but how did it go? Was it a good mod?

mikkel the great said:
I am afraid I was not able join your session today, but how did it go? Was it a good mod?

Craig was unable to spawn in, elephants are OP and half of the items didnt have textures.

I would say it was as we like it  :wink:

Affjoris said:
mikkel the great said:

Craig was unable to spawn in, elephants are OP and half of the items didnt have textures.

I would say it was as we like it  :wink:
That sound like bad download stuff, + elephant isn't OP it costs 8000 in public play it will not be there.

It sounds like you had a great time, OP elephant or not. :lol: I really really ought to get my **** together so I can join the next session, I've been missing out on some great fun I belive.

Back
Top Bottom