Locking of the 51st V3

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel. said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:
Still mad we beat you 8-2 after you called out all major clans to a linebattle on their thread with a rather douchy piece of photoshop?

Sid is right, you never rematched any of the regiments that could beat you, 51st sat in a corner hugging that lb list like a beaten child hugs a blanket, pretending you are still the best but all of the informed members of the community knew the truth.

That is all folks

HarbingerOfDoom said:
*licks the tears of the fallen opponents*

Congratulations on coming to this thread and proving everyone's point about why this worship by the admins of the 51st is completely ridiculous . Sounds like you've got a huge ego there. Though from what I've heard about the 51st that does not surprise me.

Daniel. said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:
Still mad we beat you 8-2 after you called out all major clans to a linebattle on their thread with a rather douchy piece of photoshop?

Sid is right, you never rematched any of the regiments that could beat you, 51st sat in a corner hugging that lb list like a beaten child hugs a blanket, pretending you are still the best but all of the informed members of the community knew the truth.
I never had anything against the 91st. But the only linebattle we ever fought was on Tavington's terms, which was one single line of 40 people. So the only tactic you ever employed was snake snake snake charge while firing at will. We told Tavington after the linebattle that next time it would be with our preferred ruleset, namely two lines. A rematch request never came.

Windbusche said:
All over a name?  :lol:

Hey, if the name gets 'locked' (something that never happened before in the history of mm and nw and all the copycat regiments and tags) it's fair game :grin:

Hatake said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:

Congratulations on coming to this thread and proving everyone's point about why this worship by the admins of the 51st is completely ridiculous . Sounds like you've got a huge ego there. Though from what I've heard about the 51st that does not surprise me.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know I had to be polite on a thread where the OP is ****ting on my clan.

HarbingerOfDoom said:
Hatake said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know I had to be polite on a thread where the OP is ****ting on my clan.

Old clan we've already established that point.

HarbingerOfDoom said:
I never had anything against the 91st. But the only linebattle we ever fought was on Tavington's terms, which was one single line of 40 people. So the only tactic you ever employed was snake snake snake charge while firing at will. We told Tavington after the linebattle that next time it would be with our preferred ruleset, namely two lines. A rematch request never came.

Not the only thing I heard was said after the LB, I heard that stalker apologiesed to Tav for sitting on a hill the whole match. Hey ho.

Daniel. said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:

Not the only thing I heard was said after the LB, I heard that stalker apologiesed to Tav for sitting on a hill the whole match. Hey ho.
"I heard was said"
Says it all.

biggun34 said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:
Hatake said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:

We're still very much a clan.

HarbingerOfDoom said:
biggun34 said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:
Hatake said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:

We're still very much a clan.

In another game........

lolSid said:
Harbringer, will 51st ever come back to NW?

This. Answer this. And regardless of if you are coming back, my point still stands that reserving your name undermines every other regiment that has been in this community.

HarbingerOfDoom said:
"I heard was said"
Says it all.

I am sorry my dyslexia sometimes prevents me from structuring sentences properly and what runs through my mind is not always typed, I will try to fix that, but you being unable to even respond to my comment and you try to insult me is hilarious to me

You don't know when to give up do you?

It's just a name, it was locked down due to all the trolling and the constant arguments over it.

Last start-up regiment calling themselves the 51st ended up within 9 hours calling eachother names, trolling, telling eachother to kill themselves and so on.
I simply had enough of the trolling that came with new regiments taking that prestigious name.

As such I choose for now to not allow new regiments to take it, it's not a big loss its just a damn clan name jesus guys.

It feels to me you guys don't agree on other things within our administration and simply take this on as a reason to piss at it... I will not allow it.
I closed down these useless discussions 7 times now and I won't do it another time.

If you want to discuss this issue further you are free to PM me with proper reasoning and I can answer you in a mature fashion, as always, if you feel you are wronged by our administration I'm always willing to listen to your arguments and have a proper discussion, starting rage threads is not a way to achieve any victory here.

I won't shun from banning certain bad apples within the community for the better health of the whole community.

Have fun with Napoleonic Wars and may you run& join many regiments in a non trolly way.

Thank you,

Maxim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom