Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatake said:
*Wall of text which was a quite good read.*
Leave it be, my friend. It is not that bad as long as you stick to the rules and don't piss anyone off in public. The damage has been done, I realize, but keeping the fire going is not going to help anyway. The best way to change anything would probably by a quiet and respectful series of PM's regarding this whole thing. Who knows, perhaps Vince may have given this some thought himself?
And don't get yourself banned because of something stupid. Nearly did it myself often enough, and I'd be a real shame if the forum had to do without you.

Although, Vince, you gotta admit that pic of Daniels is pretty hilarious. And it's witty on more than just one level... 10/10 Daniel, ten outta' ten.

Unfortunately I've already been community banned from the FSE forums and now Vince seems to be locking the threads I post in. So I don't have anything to lose. I respect the fact that admins are humans like all of us and make mistakes, and it may seem that I am unfairly picking on Vincenzo but he is one of the only people who has the power to make or completely **** up the community, and so i voice my concerns publicly. As i stated, i started out in this community with nothing but admiration for FSE and what they were doing, but now it seems they are making the community i once enjoyed, an unenjoyable community to be in, infact now i'm pretty much not even a part of it seeing as i have been banned for "harassment." I'm not trying to be a troll. Plus what made me feel even stronger about the whole situation was Vince's blatant hatred for Daniel, which regardless of how his personal feelings are towards him should be kept very seperate from his work related business, but i suppose in companies such as FSE they can do what they want because, what's the repercussions when the computer gets turned off, right? Everyone lives on after all. I'm off to bed anyway, i'll read any replies in the morning.

Vincenzo said:
Vicccard said:
He critizises Vince for closing his thread.

I actually tested it, and can confirm that critizing vince almost certainly results in a mute or ban (from the shoutbox). Funny how easily Vince was caught in the trap.

Well if you start insulting a administrator, you truly are asking for a ban on the shoutbox, which you got...
If you instead of having some respect for people and act like a mature person, such a thing would not have happened... If you have a problem with a administrator or his/her decisions there are many channels you can file your complaints at, insulting them outright is not a smart thing to do.

I never insulted anyone. You were saying a was being disrespectful after I told kitty I did not ask for her opinion. Respect, does not mean you can't say what you think. Indeed, i think lying to someone shows less respect.
Now, you simply mute someone if you have a problem with that person. Sadly, us mortals have to use words. And can I file a complaint against you, vince? Would it truly be taken serious?

Oh, and before I forgot, the reason I critized you on the shoutbox, instead of Pm's, is that you can't ignore it. Then, I merely wanted to try out and see if critizing an admin could result in a ban. And guess what? It worked.

10 to 1 Vince is going to shut down this thread.

Hatake said:
As I said, I suppose the damage has, sadly, already been done. And while it is regretful that certain people feel the need to throw bans at people and lock up threads for station their opinion towards said people, then you must remember its always been like that. I dare say it even got better since NW, so I am in no way complaining. There's not much to say left, only that if you want to keep doing this, fine! But mind you, I feel damn lucky still being on these forums with my warning history, and in the end its up to the admins who stays and who gets ****canned.

Vicccard said:
Oh, and before I forgot, the reason I critized you on the shoutbox, instead of Pm's, is that you can't ignore it. Then, I merely wanted to try out and see if critizing an admin could result in a ban. And guess what? It worked.

10 to 1 Vince is going to shut down this thread.
Goddamn it Duuring, I thought you were smarter than that!  :mad:

But as Duuring stated, we run a chance of getting this thing locked, so why don't we leave the discussion now, and return to the topic at hand?

Yeah you guys are totally right, let's not have a thread locked because we are making perfectly valid points that haven't been answered by an admin. If I'm muted on taleworlds too it only furthers my point, and let's be honest, if an admin would rather mute someone and lock a thread then answer a criticism, they need to re-evaluate how they administrate things. I wont believe that it got better when NW came out either, i see less watches etc on other parts of the taleworlds forum, hell one of the sub forums even has a "what do you think of the moderation team" if you made one of them on FSE it would basically be a death sentence.

You do know you're giving moderators all reason to lock this thread? Mates, check it out yourself, around an entire page without Meme's, which is the entire purpose of this thread. In other words it's been off-toptic for an entire page, a moderator has already warned you, and he has now all rights to close this thread.

Hatake, Duuring, and whoever else is involved here, if you guy's really want this thread to be locked, please do continue. Otherwise I would suggest to stop this, and take it to Pm's. Like Mikkel said.

This is a nice thread, with some fun meme's, let's keep it fun shall we?

Why don't Hatake and Duuring voice their complaints through fun memes? That way everyone is satisfied!

Oh wait, Dan already did that and got muted for it...

Not NW meme but the dog on the right cracks me up  :lol:

69483_371042719655090_1153457944_n_zps4f0bcaf7.png

hazy said:
Why don't Hatake and Duuring voice their complaints through fun memes? That way everyone is satisfied!

Oh wait, Dan already did that and got muted for it...

+1

gokiller said:
You do know you're giving moderators all reason to lock this thread? Mates, check it out yourself, around an entire page without Meme's, which is the entire purpose of this thread. In other words it's been off-toptic for an entire page, a moderator has already warned you, and he has now all rights to close this thread.

Hatake, Duuring, and whoever else is involved here, if you guy's really want this thread to be locked, please do continue. Otherwise I would suggest to stop this, and take it to Pm's. Like Mikkel said.

This is a nice thread, with some fun meme's, let's keep it fun shall we?

As i've already said if he locks it he is merely proving my point, I don't expect Vince to reply to what I said anyway, becauase I raised a lot of valid points, you can go back to your memes now, just thought I'd take a post or two to voice my criticism in a place I knew Vince would see.

So true. Admins have become very... strict.

HASHTAG TIME! #VinceBansTheTruth

If you ban us, you ban the truth. Do not lock this thread.

P.S.: By me...
977965.jpg

SillySausage said:
So true. Admins have become very... strict.

HASHTAG TIME! #VinceBansTheTruth

If you ban us, you ban the truth. Do not lock this thread.
Take this to PM or make a seperate thread specifcally for this.

Next person who goes off-topic on this thread will get a mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom