Recent content by Oliveran

1. Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

This needs a fix. It's just the turn rate really, I don't think AI will look that much more stupid if it could just turn a bit faster, or if it took a step back when you're rotating around it. This.
  2. Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Honestly, I did 2 save games, had 2 caravans in each putting in a few hours into each save game. None of the caravans brought anything but negative income, bar the first week after creation. Has to be some middle grounds. Like you said, I wouldn't mind controlling routes, perhaps even allowing...
  3. Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

It seems there's no point getting caravans anymore, they're just a huge drain on your economy - ruining caravans ruins the town's economies, therefor also making trading irrelevant. If you can't trade, you can't get enough money for caravans, and if caravans are useless, all you got left is...
  4. [WNL7] Division A - Semi Finals | Deadline: 23/04

I'm not captain or anything, but I know at least 4, perhaps 5, players that won't play at all, and considering the roster size, I guess we won't play.
  5. Community Stats Patch and Competitive scene state

We have to consider the actual damage though, to get some perspective. In short: Not considering the time it takes to shoot (because then we might as well say crossbows are useless), the damage difference is still so big that Vaegir archers will still reign supreme on open maps, given enough...
  6. Server list doesn't load

Sometimes your config file breaks it. Go Documents -> Mount&Blade Warband -> rgl_config Make sure: use_secure_connection = 0 max_number_of_connections = 16 You can play with the max_number_of_connections. Good connection: Start from 48 and go lower Bad connection: Start from 32 and go lower...
  7. Community Stats Patch and Competitive scene state

For Sarranid it might be good to increase the shield skill. Anyone getting footshot as Nords, Rhodok or Swadia should learn to look a bit more downwards (straightforward, "0 degrees", doesn't cover the feet). You can literally cover both head and feet as Nords, Rhodok and Swadia. Vaegir I'm...
  8. Community Stats Patch and Competitive scene state

Power draw only affects damage, and whether you can use the bow or not. Vaegir Strong Bow requires 5 power draw, as an example. It's only the 'archery' stat that affects how long it takes to draw, how long it takes until the crosshair gets to the center, and how long you can hold that aim with...
  9. [6v6] Create & Share your maps

A remake of Nord Town, aimed at making the map more friendly by being able to play around middle, and also making it easier to push the top by going through the other side. Previously, bottom side had only one flag, top had two. Hopefully this makes it more balanced! Less camping waiting for...
  10. Community Stats Patch and Competitive scene state

Shields also close and open faster with a higher shield skill. Rhodok shields would, with a high enough skill, open up as fast as an old kite shield, if they have like 8-9 in shield skill (as an example). Shooting through them though, as in penetrating them, has nothing to do with the shield...
  11. Warband Matchmaking Client 2.0.2 (WBMM)

"This will not kill the game", they said. "This will keep people more active", they said... :iamamoron:
  12. [WSC2] Streams - Final: FT v Aeq Sunday 19:30

All power died in my whole area yesterday, with 1% of the video left to upload. Video should now be up!
  13. [WSC2] Streams - Final: FT v Aeq Sunday 19:30

Well, I played everything but the only two roles I'm the best at (closed map melee inf & open map inf), but I guess it won't be overly shameful to share my PoV anyway... Had one round cut early due to excessive language, or I cut them early after there's some dumb chase for a single cavalry or...
  14. [WSC2] Streams - Final: FT v Aeq Sunday 19:30

Compilation of the teamfights from the match, my PoV with eyetracker and stuff.