Server list doesn't load

Users who are viewing this thread

Aralenor

Recruit
Hey, It's going to be week when I have problem, that none of servers are loading on the screen when I click join the game. I've never had this problem and sadly none of the solution on the internet works for me. I've tried the official fix topic here.

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116878.0.html

And none of these solutions worked for me. I don't know where the hell is problem. It suddenly appeared when I played throughout the day and in the evening it just happened. Any suggestions please guys?

I’ve had this problem a few years ago and I just created a new char and it fixed the problem. Might not work but try this

I have had this issue multiple times by now. When the server list doesn't load go back to the multiplayer menu and open the Server list again. That usually works. I've no idea why it happens and how to fix it. It just appears and disappears randomly.

E:
Alyss said:
I’ve had this problem a few years ago and I just created a new char and it fixed the problem. Might not work but try this
seems like this fixed it. thanks lol

I'm happy, that you replied guys! But sadly none of your solutions work for me. I don't really know what's happening and why is this happening.

Sometimes your config file breaks it.

Go Documents -> Mount&Blade Warband -> rgl_config

Make sure:
Code:
use_secure_connection = 0
max_number_of_connections = 16

You can play with the max_number_of_connections.
Good connection: Start from 48 and go lower
Bad connection: Start from 32 and go lower

Sometimes you need it to be lower, so it can handle each server it connects to. Sometimes it doesn't pick up enough servers at a time and it needs to be higher, so it gets all in time.

16 is default.

Back
Top Bottom