Recent content by lord of the sith lords

1. lord of the sith lords

Suggestions

My suggestion is similar to the bribing of bandits etc, but say i have my own faction and i wanted to be the warlord of forest bandits or mountain bandits etc, so like in the culture change option allow the bandit types to be separate cultures on their own, sure they could be weak and all but for role playing sake  :lol:

could also try getting the old undead models and black night armour from before the original M&B became version 1.0 and forming separate faction again, but only if you want like say an undead culture or so, could do it with the samurai armour too, but they perhaps waver a bit from what this mod's about
  2. lord of the sith lords

Sarranid Mameluke is overpowered.

personally i have no idea what you guys are talking about, Rhodocks, seem to rape EVERYTHING, well they do have probs with nords (for obvious reasons), but an army of spearmen anything on a horse just can't compete, then the rest of the problems are solved with their crossbows or their new sergeants. and i've gone up against a heap of sarranid armies (i must hate them cause they are new...or their turbans etc arn't black(ninja style or something)). if you don't like the Rhodocks then alot of infantry will slow down the horsemen and then completely surrounding them and thus raping them
  3. lord of the sith lords

Australian and New Zealand Nations Cup Team!!

if you got spare reserves, sign me up for the aussies
  4. lord of the sith lords

Assertion failed!

i posted the same error about 5 pages back!, still didn't get a solution to it, hopefully this will get fixed
  5. lord of the sith lords

[BUG] SERVER PROBS - version 622

The exceeding arrow said:
    lord of the sith lords said:
    guys be CONSTRUCTIVE, seriously, if it has been mentioned with a solution give links to thread pages etc, otherwise this isn't getting anywhere
    yeah there is a real server problem alright i dont got the answers but i can atleast tell you that your not searching alone for them

thanks for the support on this  :grin:

Phallas said:
    Even when you save the server to favorites, the server doesn't appear. They should freeze the favorites so they don't need to be searched for, rather connected using their IP.

connect via IP is a good idea too
  6. lord of the sith lords

guys be CONSTRUCTIVE, seriously, if it has been mentioned with a solution give links to thread pages etc, otherwise this isn't getting anywhere
  7. lord of the sith lords

OK, i can't find a solution to 2 of my server probs: 1. no servers come up at all, neither when i press the star search button (you guys should make it look like a button to for ease) (prob happened before version 622) screenie here:  2. after updating to 622 i now get a run time prob (edit...
  8. lord of the sith lords

Australian servers?

I be Aussie +1000000000 (cause i'm awesome) lol
    if i could get a server i'd be happy to put it up for Mount&Blade warband...but thats not going to happen for about a year or so  :oops:
  9. lord of the sith lords

Sound Echo (1.003)

Does it happen on anything else you play? like mp3's or other game music  :neutral:
  10. lord of the sith lords

M&B incorrectly reports amount of memory in Vista64

hmmm must just be vista 64bit, i have vista 32bit, works fine other than the ATI needing to use DX7
  11. lord of the sith lords

Help on activation code retrieval!

when i said no other way i meant it, at the time i didn't have paypal and the whole process went through my brother, who has left since then and well i can't contact him at all to get the key off him, there has to be another way.

well i have another question when i was looking through the regedit i found a file called activation with 32 digits (as in 8 pairs of 4) whats that related to?
  12. lord of the sith lords

Yells slowing the game down to almost freeze

530MHz PROCESOR SPEED!  :shock: :shock: :shock: does your pc even PLAY M&B!!! lol, with that slow CPU the whole game should be lagging very badly, i'm guessing you turned a lot of stats low, if you want all to happen well best to get a new computer, these days even a 1.8GHz CPU is old yours isn't even half that, so yeah if you want your game faster; upgrade, this is a hardware problem not a software problem
  13. lord of the sith lords

Extremely weird graphics, makes it unplayable.

Yeah i had the same problem just go to game options in menu and at the very top it has a pull down menu saying DX9, click and change it to DX7 that will make it playable
  14. lord of the sith lords

RGL Error

i really hated those when trying to port the star wars mod, pretty much means the game can't find that bit of the game, if you downloaded the game 100% no errors then i guess this can be a game bug that my be fixed in the patch
Back
Top Bottom