[BUG] SERVER PROBS - version 622

Users who are viewing this thread

OK, i can't find a solution to 2 of my server probs:

1. no servers come up at all, neither when i press the star search button (you guys should make it look like a button to for ease) (prob happened before version 622)

screenie here: 

2. after updating to 622 i now get a run time prob (edit forgot to mention this) DIRECTLY AFTER CLICKING START SEARCH

screenie here: 

PS - plz also put solution on the BUG sticky

PPS - save trouble if you guys had a browse for image function to allow for images to be taken straight from the users pc to the forum without the use of photobucket or imageshack (at least for TECH SUPPORT FORUMS)

lord of the sith lords said:
guys be CONSTRUCTIVE, seriously, if it has been mentioned with a solution give links to thread pages etc, otherwise this isn't getting anywhere
yeah there is a real server problem alright i dont got the answers but i can atleast tell you that your not searching alone for them

Even when you save the server to favorites, the server doesn't appear. They should freeze the favorites so they don't need to be searched for, rather connected using their IP.

The exceeding arrow said:
lord of the sith lords said:
guys be CONSTRUCTIVE, seriously, if it has been mentioned with a solution give links to thread pages etc, otherwise this isn't getting anywhere
yeah there is a real server problem alright i dont got the answers but i can atleast tell you that your not searching alone for them

thanks for the support on this  :grin:

Phallas said:
Even when you save the server to favorites, the server doesn't appear. They should freeze the favorites so they don't need to be searched for, rather connected using their IP.

connect via IP is a good idea too

Back
Top Bottom