Help on activation code retrieval!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey
Now i've been a mount and blade player for about 1 and a half or 2 years, now my old pc died on me (burnt out), which had Mount&Blade activated on it, now lets say i lost any other means of activation code recovery, and for other games i've used the regedit, but for Mount&Blade i don't think that works. I have managed to get my old pc running but not for long its on its last legs, and i was wondering if i could get the code off it, so i can activate the latest version of Mount&Blade on my new pc.

Can I do it?

Thanks in advance  :smile:

when i said no other way i meant it, at the time i didn't have paypal and the whole process went through my brother, who has left since then and well i can't contact him at all to get the key off him, there has to be another way.

well i have another question when i was looking through the regedit i found a file called activation with 32 digits (as in 8 pairs of 4) whats that related to?

The activation code. M&B doesn't store the key, it checks it's active and then issues an activation code to the system depending on the hardware hash. It's the code that gets stored, problem is if the hardware hash is altered the code will no longer be valid.

Back
Top Bottom