Recent content by King_Luthius

1. Who is at the Top?

Aeronwen said:
    List of Lists
    Not saying it's accurate as it was pretty qad.  I ignored smaller lists as life's to short  Lots could be done to improve it and anyone is welcome to^^ this this may help. 
    If anyone with multiple lists in one post cares to put in anchor tags I can link to each list
    For example
    Code:
    [anchor=ScarInf1][b]EU Infantry[/b][/anchor]

The Bendetto Points Thread
    Top clans
    Potencial of players in all time.

5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
    List Maker Points? List contents Date last edited
    Bendetto Top Clans 08/06/2015
    Bendetto * All Time players 08/06/2015
    Bendetto * Nations Dream Teams 08/06/2015
    Napoleon top 10's 02/06/2015
    Deacon * inf 08/06/2015
    Deacon * cav 08/06/2015
    Deacon * archer 08/06/2015
    LeRoux's correction of Deacons archers * archer 08/06/2015
    Scar all 07/06/2015
    Scar all 30/05/2015
    Scar all 26/05/2015
    itsAlrighty duel 15/05/2015
    Juve NA 20/02/2015
    Juve NA 01/06/2015
    Tyhke inf/arch/cav 19/02/2015
    Kain memorable players by year 18/02/2015
    Grenade inf/arch/cav 18/02/2015
    Toi inf/arch/cav+ 11/02/2015
    Shema inf/arch/cav+ 07/02/2015
    Gala inf/arch/cav+ 09/01/2015
    Gala siege 09/01/2015
    Pendragon 05/12/2014
    Rayden 04/12/2014
    Napoleon 03/12/2014
    le Roux archers 03/12/2014
    Cleric Bliv Deacon Scar inf/arch/cav 02/12/2014
    Gannicus inf/arch/cav+ 16/11/2015
    R1ch inf/arch/cav 13/05/2013

Edit: 22/6/2015 - added BP thread

Just gonna leave this here until I can find something else to do with it.
  2. Who is at the Top?

Alright boys, we're back in business  :cool:
  3. Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Lord Brutus said:
    Fret not, King.  Your jewel has been restored.

Fans_war_face.gif
  4. Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Lord Brutus said:
    You know, I would restore your thread, but it's been totally destroyed.  It's not even in our deleted topics bin.  :cry:

7EZ52ek.gif

https://youtu.be/Eal4fep7pK4?t=27s
  5. Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Lord Brutus said:
    Fidel Lagstro said:
    Alene said:
    King_Luthius said:
    Not that it matters now though, my beloved thread was locked down and deleted by Alene (I think?) because some angry EU kids were fighting in it, over something unrelated to the thread.  :facepalm:

Yay, I made a difference!

What thread was it anyway? I don't remember deleting whole threads. Except some spambot things. Are you a spambot?

Oh ye, it was Brutus, my bad, I wasn't sure. No wonder he just brought it up  :mad:
    That is a negatory.  I would never delete such a monumental piece of history.  It was Llandy.

Who is Llandy, and why does he hate me?
  6. [UNAC S6] Suggestions

Squeaks said:
    Why not just do another WPL or something?

Because the name would be tarnished by everything the tourney would be lacking, whereas UNAC has already been going downhill since UNAC 1.
  7. Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Lord Brutus said:
    Also, BIT was the first known occurrence of Lagstro posting with a dupe account.  :razz:

I don't know what you are talking about
    :shifty:
    Not that it matters now though, my beloved thread was locked down and deleted by Alene (I think?) because some angry EU kids were fighting in it, over something unrelated to the thread.  :facepalm:
  8. Who is at the Top?

valent69 said:
    Cradoc said:
    Ask Lag instead  :shifty:

Whatever do you mean?  :shifty:

:shifty:
  9. Who is at the Top?

Sweet, this is still rolling... goooooood. Alright then, I guess I will update my list as well. (I haven't been playing much lately so it might look a bit old.)

Top 5 Infantry

PPK
    CravenKaiser
    Oodle
    Joe
    Tyrian

Top 5 Ranged

Lagstro
    RobertBruce
    Chewbacca
    Prisoner
    Zacty

Top 5 Cavalry

Calamity
    VinnyPooh
    Vanidar
    Gelden
    Hiroshima

Top 5 Overall

Lagstro
    Dman
    Calamity
    MadDawg
    Rhade

10. Who is at the Top?

Alright, it's been about 6 months since this thread was made and people were giving us their opinions on who they believed to be the best in all classes at the time... however... I believe 6 months is more than enough time for newer people or perhaps less known 6 months ago to have made a name for themselves and instill both respect and fear in their enemies. I now ask you all to update your picks with a new post, and all of you who have not yet participated yet, this is your chance to do it.

Click on the link to know what it is I am looking for  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,272072.msg6502980.html#msg6502980
  11. [NA WWC] Main Discussion Topic for NA WWC competitions

Cradoc said:
    Erminas said:
    valent69 said:
    So what happens... when a single team wins all 4 WWC's in a season?
    First of all it's never going to happen.
    But if you really want to know i will tell you.

In case that happens(never will) there won't be Champions WWC and team that won all 4 WWCs will be proclaimed Season Champion.

Hmmmm

It's almost like he is handing wK a challenge.
  12. Who is at the Top?

Orion said:
    You'll want to clarify whether you mean NA or EU.

Also, inb4 the inevitable circlejerk these threads create.

I want to know what EVERYONE's personal opinions are on who is on top. And obviously, it would be people they know or are familiar with. Someone from Australia probably isn't going to name anyone from NA, however I would be interested in knowing what Australians are seen as being at the top.
  13. Who is at the Top?

Here is the deal.  I want to know who you consider to be the... Top 5 Infantry Top 5 Rangers (This includes both crossbowmen and archers) Top 5 Cavalry Top 5 Overall  (People who are great at all 3 classes) I would prefer you base your choices on people's performances in battle...
  14. How famous is the above player?

Amazing archer. He can hold his own with melee, and knows how to use a lance better than most people I know (not quite as good with a sword while on  a horse though, not sure how that works out really, all I ever play as is infantry) . Quite famous in North America, but not sure if he has any presence anywhere else.
  15. Native Completed North American 5-a-Side Tournament - Congrats The Rat Pack - Stats Posted!

valent69 said:
    Juvenile said:
    John not including the Mexican flag

Y u neva do nuthin rite John, making people feel uncomfortable due to your laziness and/or racism. (Or lack of basic geographical knowledge, I guess that could be a reason too)

Haha, I think Lagstro keeps being accidentally accurate with his jokes. One of my friends, whom I told to check out this thread to see if he was interested, made the comment that he thought only people from Canada and the USA were allowed participate in this tournament. But it's OK, I already informed him otherwise.
Back
Top Bottom