Who is at the Top?

Is Brutus the admin we need, but not the one we deserve?

• Yes

Votes: 61 75.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxbunglexx1 said:
you never consider the not so known/unpopular players
Because they don't know enough about them.

xxbunglexx1 said:
Maxxxio is one of the top Archers I know, and is an incredible infantry thus making the perfect archer
xxbunglexx1 said:
He is up there around Toi/Triari
Let's not get carried away now.

Jony.D. said:
Cleric_Johnson said:
Oliv34 said:
Modesty is definitely one of AEs strength.

ENL Division C Winner
European Native Summer Cup Winner
WNL Season 1 Winner
WNL Season 2 Winner
North American 5-a-Side Winner
European Championship Series Winner
WNL Season 3 Runner up

No need to be modest.

i take it from first post and you registering today your literally so dickless you made an account to post that. Lol.
And I just logged in right now after almost 4 months just to say that this is one of the most agnorant things I've seen lately. Nice.

I actually gotta agree with ya JonyD..

Well actually, people should stop *****ing about AE talking about their "lack of modesty", and their "pretention".

They've been playing for a long long time, so their reputation is deserved, no matter what you say.

Also, nobody's perfect. When you're good and that you've worked really hard, what's the matter with claiming it without being a ****, especially that it's the case guys, AE are better, that's why they win almost every fuc**** tournament they're in, it is bad faith to deny it, come on.

If you think like that, then, every independent who worked their ass off their whole life can't drive in beautiful cars cause it's being " cocky " ? Come on, it's ridiculous...

What's the problem with being proud of what you achieved. It would be a problem only if it was meant to be provocative, but it's not !

1. Making a list about the top players is always a matter of opinion.

2. It's normal, that you rather consider players you've been playing together with for a long time than players you almost don't know.

Bendetto said:
my list better  :cool:

our list were gonna be better, we failed 8^(

on the other hand, im ready to wack it out and spread some moisturizer around for all the sore hindquarters people seem to get... its just a list guys, come on now.

My list of archers, based on Cleric's list. It's not perfect, skill differences become so shady after top 10.
Anders
Triari
Razer
LeRoux
Tirtil
Fidel Lagstro
NeLe
Menethil
Bendetto
Virus
-----------------
Altair
Toi
Rayden
K2
Tomy
Bloody Death
Volshen
Blast
John
SotaMursu
------------
Yans
Red War
Wezyk
Grifon
Prince17
Blade
axL
Peers
Neathar
OurGloriousLeader
------------------------
Flame
Rey
Caius
Sh0k
Elguera
Bagge
TornadoX
Quardi
Serkan
Feanor
----------------------
Yona
Paulo
Harlequin
Godnoken
Captain Lust

lol these lists are just for fun, nobody can perfectly rate all warband players, damn, we even forgot some players who definitely deserve to be on the lists. and you all should know that, yet you still get that upset. :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom