Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Fun Poll #3: Who would win in an all time best of EU versus a best of NA match?

• Europeans

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • North Americans

Votes: 43 51.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Brutus said:
Can confirm about BIT.  First time I watched a livestream and not the last.

It's really quite magical watching one of those matches and then going to UNAC and eventually WPL streams. Light years of difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bRJ6Voxatk

lol.. never forget. "Interesting"

Roberta_Baratheon said:
By first major tournament I am talking the first tournament where people recorded matches, stats, and other tournament policies we still use today.
By those criteria, NASTe S1 was the first major NA tournament because it had live-streamed and recorded finals & semifinals, compiled K/D stats for all players, and the first NA tournament to have an admin team rather than a sole admin (along with a voting system for dispute resolution and rule changes). Plus, the concept of faction swaps on each map was a European concept that I first formalized in NA, as well as the concept of map categorization (open, mixed, closed) which I adapted from the EU scene.

I specifically mentioned CJTT because it did most of those things, and the execution was better.

Lord Brutus said:
Also, BIT was the first known occurrence of Lagstro posting with a dupe account.  :razz:

I don't know what you are talking about
:shifty:
Not that it matters now though, my beloved thread was locked down and deleted by Alene (I think?) because some angry EU kids were fighting in it, over something unrelated to the thread.  :facepalm:

King_Luthius said:
Not that it matters now though, my beloved thread was locked down and deleted by Alene (I think?) because some angry EU kids were fighting in it, over something unrelated to the thread.  :facepalm:

Yay, I made a difference!

What thread was it anyway? I don't remember deleting whole threads. Except some spambot things. Are you a spambot?

There was a top list thread before Bendetto and Scar made their own threads and Rempica kept posting in it so some smart admin decided it was a good idea to delete it. That thread was genuinely useful and had good content. I believe it was Brutus,

Alene said:
King_Luthius said:

What thread was it anyway? I don't remember deleting whole threads. Except some spambot things. Are you a spambot?

Oh ye, it was Brutus, my bad, I wasn't sure. No wonder he just brought it up  :mad:

Fidel Lagstro said:
Alene said:
King_Luthius said:

Oh ye, it was Brutus, my bad, I wasn't sure. No wonder he just brought it up  :mad:
That is a negatory.  I would never delete such a monumental piece of history.  It was Llandy.

Lord Brutus said:
Fidel Lagstro said:
Alene said:
King_Luthius said:

That is a negatory.  I would never delete such a monumental piece of history.  It was Llandy.

Who is Llandy, and why does he hate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom