Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

Fun Poll #3: Who would win in an all time best of EU versus a best of NA match?

• Europeans

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • North Americans

Votes: 43 51.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Brutus said:
You know, I would restore your thread, but it's been totally destroyed.  It's not even in our deleted topics bin.  :cry:

7EZ52ek.gif

https://youtu.be/Eal4fep7pK4?t=27s

Well with the exception of last week's and this week's I have tried to put five clear winners in each week. For the past two now it has just been all the remaining people that deserve a shot.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Well with the exception of last week's and this week's I have tried to put five clear winners in each week. For the past two now it has just been all the remaining people that deserve a shot.

Thought dis was random.  :facepalm:

Courtney said:
I only skimmed through the OP and list of inductees, but I'm surprised Kitten isn't even there, considering he pretty much kick-started competitive WB in NA  :roll:.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
After much consideration there will be some changes to the way the induction process works for the Hall of Fame. The community vote will serve as a entry process in which the five or fewer individuals will be viewed by a committee of five players excluding myself. Each person voted in will receive one vote with the exception of the top three, who will be given two votes. The comittee will then vote on the players allowing three to enter the Hall of Fame. The new requirement to enter the voting process is 30 votes by the community, as such any player with fewer than 30 votes will be removed and put back into the player pool. Thank you for voting and taking part in this process. Those players are the following: Kitten, Peers, Scott Ray, Aporta and Braveheart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom